Use articles as products, define zone based tax rules, offer coupon codes and discount prices. J2Store makes it all possible
Sell any type of products including Digital Goods with J2Store.
Key features of J2Store are:
- Joomla Articles as Products
- Product options / attributes / variants
- Multi-currency support
- Product Attribute types: Text, textarea, select, radio, checkbox, date, time, datetime.
- Geozone based multiple tax rates and tax rules
- Coupon code
- Stock Control
- Stock Notification (when stock of a product reaches below a level)
- Minimum / Maximum sale quantity per customer
- Geozone based, multiple shipping methods
- Store Pick up / Free shipping / Flat rate shipping methods
- Tiered pricing / Quantity based discounts
- Guest checkout
- Custom Fields manager
- Orders management
- Customise order emails / email templates
- Custom Invoice number format
- Order statistics in dashboard
- Catalog mode
- Itemised order report
- Improved one-page checkout. Inspired by OpenCart.
- Responsive design for cart layout
- Billing and shipping address
- Country/zones tables
- Multi-lingual / Translated in more than 15 languages
- Compatible with both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x
- Live update
- Professional Support
Paypal Payment Pro (Direct)
iDEAL (via Mollie)
iDEAL (via Sisow payment innovation)
Paypal Payflow Pro
TPV Redsys / Sermepa payment gateway (Spanish/EU banks)
- Standard Shipping plugins (Flat rate, Weight based, price based, quantity based) - Integrated in the package
(You can get shipping and payment plugins from the Extensions section of our site)
Aside from that, I really like the simplicity of J2 Store. I also appreciate the ability to check out as a guest. From a consumer point of view, having to register with a site in order to make a purchase is a deal breaker. If I won't register with a site in order to make a purchase I can hardly expect my customers to do so. And, they don't have to with J2 Store!
Very easy to install and configure. Use of articles as items to sell is intuitive, if you need a list of items set up as a category blog! Minor browser issues fixed with the free jQuery JB Library plugin however an issue with IE8 required an email to support. I received a friendly fast response and a fix within two days. Highly recommended.
I can't recommend the product or the company highly enough. If you're looking for a simple but versatile cart solution, look no further.
I purchased the pro version on Tuesday
I had a shop by Wednesday
And on Thursday & Friday I had instant answers to questions.
Saturday and Sunday I chilled .
Brilliant shop extension with quality support!
Highly recommended to me by people in the know.
Icing on the cake was the support.
The first question concerning which plugin to use was answered within 5 minutes. The second, about customising the listed payment options, was answered in 2 minutes, followed 15 minutes later with the required changes to make the plugin.
We also needed J2Store to support Joomla's own multi-language feature, and it does so beautifully. I inquired about this with the developer before purchase, and i had an answer very quickly.
All in all, this extension is a dream. In my experience buying Joomla extensions is usually a pain, so i'm thrilled having found this shopping cart. Highly recommended.
I have integrated it into 2 Sites until now and it works perfect.
Especially the highly configurable confirmation mail template and the very fast support ist much more than you can expect from a free extension. Five stars!
Moreover, the authors are really helpful. I needed some answers and contacted them three or four times. Via chat at their web. And they answered even before knowing I was using the paid version.
I appreciate indeed their app and their very kind way of helping.
I managed to install it, set it up, and understand how it worked in one evening with minimal reference to the online user's guide.
It took a little while to understand how to set up the geo-zones and shipping rates, but I still managed without having to ask for help.
The back end is not totally intuitive, there's room for improvement, but all the same for a small inexpensive component I am seriously impressed.
Thanks for your hard work,