- This extension has additional addons listed in an extension specific category.
- Include visible back link
It can be used for selling different products. There are also functions for selling musik files or videos. Products can shown with text, pictures and also audio or video files can be added to description. Other features: Customized PDF Bills. Modules for easy integration of payment providers and also import and export of datas are available.
The shop is special for those users who have also the target to get a good listing in Searchengines because JoomShopping was created from Webdesigner with many years of Searchengine Optimization.
The sourcecode is written in high quality for easy adding features and for stability and high security.
Supportforum you find on the website and there is also video installation manual for free of charge.
- The programming code is very simple to understand, even for those with less knowledge.
- It adapts easily to the style of the site
- Forum although primarily intended for the German-speaking world, to all my questions in English I got a response in less than 24 hours.
- Video documentation (although I prefer more written form)
- Although there are many options for configuration, it is very easy to use even without a user manual. Everything is very clear and logical.
- Multilingual presentation in a second
- Although the product of a seemingly perfect, my objections are more focused on adding even more options to be adapted to a larger group of users, such as: the product without the cost and demand for it, the ability to add product documentation (User Guide, datasheet etc.).
All praise to the product developers and to potential users all I want to mention that you are in the right place.
Code seems to be well written and the backend layout is pretty clear. Easy install and configuration for average to experience Joomla admins.
Could not find first how to create the SEF urls, but a quick visit to the forum revealed that you simply have to add the alias manually and it works perfect (domainname/categoryalias/productalias). Might be nice to have the alias autofill based on the title if alias is left empty.
Overall, very good component, saved my ass because it's one of few (if any) webshops running stable on J1.6. I think the paid support is only fair for such a quality component.
I will start working on the Dutch translation (have to translate for this site anyway) and share with the author. Thanks!
Download Dutch translation
- Button to reorder categories/manufacturers/attributes in numeric/alphabetic order, not just by clicking up/down
- Search plugin should search manufacturers, categories, aliases and product names in ALL languages
- Option to resize/cut/crop/fill images
- Possibility to define product filters freely, not only by category or price, but let's say filter by a custom Attribute too
- Possibility to create Product Collections/types (Although I managed it right now using categories/sub-categories but it's not very effective)
- Show Product/Category depending on visitor's group (different list for registered users, managers, guests)
- More than 10 pictures for a product (I did it using an "Add more" button, few lines of js and php)
- Videos with embed code for YouTube, Vimeo
- Please update the soviet-era Georgian flag (ka.gif) to its official flag, see wikipedia.
To the developer we are very happy with your shopping component. We used this on Joomla 1.6 website and it is very easy to install and setup.
We can also easily update the css styling to match with our website so this is all very nice.
I give you 5 stars and we are sooo very satisfied!
I do have 1 small note though, we could not make the urls for the categories and products SEO friendly.
I really wish this was possible :D
Apart from that truly excellent!
Thanks fopr Voting ..
we can not understand what problem you have with
the SEO Links can be done without any problems ...
We tested it and it works fine.
Best wishes and good luck in selling :-)
I would have loved to have given it ten out of ten, but for one reason. I have no idea how to get it to work with PayPal, and I have no idea where else to ask. The reason I only gave it a good rather than an excellent is because help and support is so poor. Well, it's not just poor it's pretty much none existent.
I just hope and pray that as I search the web I will find a solution to this rather fundamental problem. This would make my joy complete!!
the problem is the support exists but we can not offer it for free. JoomShopping is free of charge in case you do not need a brandfree version. And for a free shopscript we can not give a free support.
So in case you are ready to order a day consulting we can give you any support at this time.
Hope you understand that we can not give everything for free .. we have also costs and therefore I hope you change your mind in voting us .. because we spent a lot of time in development to make a shop who is suitable for all users.
So thinkg about it and order a day consulting from us to give you the support you need.
There is a lot of users who installed the shop without any help and it worked fine .. for shure it can be that you need a help .. so look at our offer above.
I hope the developer will keep this in mind.
Anyways, it's well done and thanks.
I would recommend. The only issue is the german website and support area.
Thanks for reply. But sorry we not that you are from competive shop and we think it is a little pur that you need those tricks to vote us down ..
We working hard on our product and for us is important that users like it and not our competitives ;)
So hope admin will see and delete those negative voting .. uses need only to look in your profil and see for whom you working.
Pure idea to use even same words .. think clever people will understand that you try this way to get a better position in ranking ...
Hope admin will delete those spam votings
Compares to VirtueMart especially if you want to keep your aplication more simple.
Easy to use back-end interface.
Making adjustment to the code also easy and understandble how it works.
I definitely recommend this...and to make a language file for your own language also a piece of cake.