Unique to any other editor’s it comes packaged with a collection of beautifully designed typography and content snippets ready for you to use right out-of-the-box!
So why not take a few minutes to see this in action for yourself by checking out our demo's.
Suggested improvement is to allow popup windows when clicking on images as oppose to a new window.
An very good editor, however I think that its biggest downfall is the lack of a File Manager for files other than .swf.
i haven't tested it yet (haven't got the time to play around with it) but it looks promising from what i've seen so far.
as described, the interface looks like MS Word which helps a lot for users who are not familiar with Tiny interface.
the best bit is it allows users to upload file onto the server from front end which is what i'm after as i don't want to give users permission to access the back end.
i highly recommend this bot/component.
JoomlaFCK is better for:
- nicer (office and silver skins)
- good Flash objects support (for JCE's latest version is not free)
JCE is better for:
- plugin manager (you can enable/disable each button)
- user access levels (you can enable some buttons only for specific user levels, example Author)
- ability to separate user images (each user upload and use images in it's own folder, and cannot see other images)
- advanced links (to Joomla's contents, contacts, ...)
Is it me or is it the plugin?