- At backend side of the plugin, the Administrator can see 2 separate IEM lists:
+ Default IEM Lists: Here are the IEM lists that users will added to them automatically in the background after registration.
+ Available IEM Lists: Here are the IEM lists which will be available at registration/edit form.
- Administrator have also some other configuration options to make the plugin done flexibly:
+ Allow (Don’t allow) users to choose the list(s) at CB Registration Form.
+ Define if this is a required field or not.
+ Choose layout of IEM lists (Multiple Select List or Checkbox List).
+ Choose Email Format (HTML or Text) and Confirmation Status (Confirmed or Unconfirmed) of the contacts after they are added to the IEM lists.
+ Extra fields added to the plugin to map between CB custom fields and IEM fields, includes: First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, County, Telephone, etc.
+ Put the Tip Title and Tip Text to introduce to users about the plugin at Registration Form.
- The plugin also allow Administrator to import the current users of Community Builder to the IEM lists. Thereby, a large number of users will be added to IEM lists after importing. The duplicated users on each list will be eliminated.
- At frontend side, once the plugin is actived and Administrator allowed users to choose the list(s), users will see a multiple select list of IEM lists. They can choose multiple IEM lists to belong to. Specially, the IEM lists which are choosed by Administrator will not appear in this list, registered users will be added to them automatically in the background via the plugin.
- User can also see and re-choose IEM lists after registration.
In the order to use plugin, you must have the IEM software is installed on your server. After that, simply use the Community Builder Plugin Manager to install the plugin. Once the plugin is installed, actived and configured properly, the users of your site will be added to the IEM’s contact lists automatically after they register at your site.
The plugin is compatible with Joomla 1.0.x, Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.7 and Community Builder 1.2 Stable or higher.
We hope that this is really an useful CB plugin for your joomla site and your email campaign with IEM software.