- This extension requires registration to download.
NEW in version 1.8 :
* Fixed bug with publishing date
* Fixed bug with article's access level
* Fixed bug with sef url
* New parameter to show both created date and modified date
* New parameter to show created date if modified date is empty
* New parameter to set private tabs (visible for profile owner only)
* New parameter to jump to content when changing pages (add an anchor to pagination URL)
NEW in version 1.7 :
* K2 support
NEW in version 1.6 :
* Fix for article's URL
NEW in version 1.5.1 :
* Released on my new website Aldra.ca, updated contact info.
NEW in version 1.5 :
* New parameter to display articles from all users (matching other criteria)
NEW in version 1.4 :
* Icon to edit articles
* Joomla 1.6 compatibility
NEW in version 1.3 :
* Hide date
* Show creation or modification date
* Search articles by author alias
* Set a maximum number of article
* 9 sort options : creation date, modification date, title, number of hit, section ID, section name, category ID, category name, rating
* Sort by ascending or descending order
NEW in version 1.2 :
* You can now display section and category names.
Also, the support is excellent. I noticed the article links were created in a slightly different manner than when accessed via the menu, which resulted in some features not working correctly when the article was accessed via the MultiAuthor tab in CB profile. I posted this issue on the developer's forum and bam... 2 days later there was an updated plugin, which generates the appropriate links. And there was a bonus feature in that release - pagination in the tab.
Work great done on a very useful extension.
It is indispensable for my site.
It would be great if you could fit it for Community Builder 1.4RC / Joomla 1.6!
Thank you for your comments. I will make a Joomla 1.6 version. I don't know when it will be available but I will make it for sure.
but now that i have this installed, i find it much better having the tabs representing a section/category than just a huge list of pages that you have created
i and all others who have used this plugin can easily tell that the creator has put a lot of thought into it
i love the idea that if a certain user has not posted in a certain area, the tab for that area does not show on their profile until he posts into it. quite frankly if i created this plugin, i certainly would NOT have thought of this
They say that "devil is in the details" i would guess this author did not have any issues with the devil in this case
Support was absolutely amazing in getting back to me so I could use a work around while this is being added to the next release. Great product and great support! Thanks!