- This extension requires registration to download.
BC-CBUsermap is not a CommunityBuilder plugin but a normal Joomla module so you may use it in any content element, e.g. by using the "Modules Anywhere" plugin.
* You may choose for every Map-View if you also like to show a filter/search form, a table-view of the users and/or a legend of the used pin-icons.
* If desired, the map-coordinates are automaticcally fetched after each change of a user's address!
* Support for the "Geocode Factory CB Plugin"! - But the plugin is NOT required.
* You may use the field names of each CommunityBuilder data-field as placeholder/variable for the info-bubble which are shown when you move the mouse over a map-pin-icon!
* If desired, you are taken to the users CommunityBuilder user-profile when you click on an info-bubble.
* You may pisplay the users of up to 7 Joomla or CommunityBuilder user-groups on one map, each with it's own custom icon!
* Display of a legend of the used pin-icons with automaticcally generated description texts or with the title and description you entered in the module's configuration for that usergroup.
* Complete multilanguage support with the usage of JoomFish!
* Administration right now in the languages English and German.
* The Configuration-Check Feature which will test if you have added all required Community Builder datafields and add them automaticcally if some are missing.
The Configuration-Check Feature from version 1.2 was split up into the "Configuration-Check" which will test if you have added all required Community Builder datafields and only alert missing datafields so you may simply adjust the names of the datafields in the modules parameters if you already have apropriate datafields and the "Add missing fields" feature, which will then add the missing datafields automatically if missing.
* Select between using first- & lastname and/or organisation as the major data which you may also search for using the search form.
* Select between a fixed Google-Maps zoom-factor or the automatic Zoom-factor which will adjust the zoom-factor automatically so that all pins will fit onto the map.
...and many more!
For all new features up to this version please check the product's page because unfortunately here's not enough space to list them all!
We also have an example parameter's page set up so you may have a deeper look at all options including hints and possible values.
Nothings perfect and everyone's application is different, right? My only suggestions are to update to Google Maps API version 3... version 2 is ugly. Allow CB profile avatar to be displayed in CB user lists. And a radius search tool.
Again, great extension... thank you!