The check on the field value is done when the user register on site for the first time, and everytime the user profile is modified from the frontend or backend.
This allows, as example, to enable multiple user profiles, using Joomla groups as profile type, and CB fields to let users choose their profile type.
- Fixed an issue with _getTabFieldsDb instantiation;
- Normalized checkbox values to 1 (checked) and 0 (unchecked).
- Removed rule ordering dependency. Now add group has always priority over remove group.
- Now first add new groups and then remove unwanted (because an user must have at least one group).
- Fixed an issue with multiple group changes.
- Fixed event management issue on some user activation type settings.
- Fixed Clear ACL feature cleaning the user session only when needed;
- Improved event management adding check on user activation type.
- Changed event from onAfterUserRegistration to onUserActive for auto approval issue;
- Improved Clear ACL feature adding the cleaning of user session.
- Added support for fields with multiple values.
- Now is possible to specify multiple matching values for each rule.
- Rules are applied in the specified order, and a group will be added (removed) only if not removed (added) from a previous rule.
- Added option to clear ACL cache after any changes.
- Fixed cache issue.
- Improved performances adding cache support at group lookups;
- Added support for assign multiple groups for each field value;
- Removed dependency from rule ordering with trace of assigned groups.
- Initial release.
It's very usefull and its cost, 5€, ridicolous, less than a beer. Thanks to the developer.