* Tab "My Blogposts" to show the users last blog entrys..
* Tab "My Feeds" to show the users rss feeds entrys. multiple rss feeds are merged to one timeline. (Note: feed entrys without date information will be droped from the timeline).
* Customizable: show desc/title/date...
* Styles are separated in style sheet (css file) for better layout customizing.
* Caching: The PlugIn uses caching technology to save the tweets. So you should have no performance problems. You can set the cache on/off and you can set an expire time for the cache.
* PHP 5
* PHP cURL support
* Joomla 1.5., Joomla 2.5
* Community Builder 1.2+
* Version 1.3.0: Fixing a bug in css file: sometimes cb tabs turned blue.
* Version 1.2.0: Bugfixe: Fixes the bug 'Fatal error: Call to a member function get_date on a non-object' that sometimes occurs.
* Version 1.1.0: Bugfixe: When Joomla SEF support is not activated, the link Activate your feed is broken. Also i have fixed some problems with sh404sef.
Is there something I can do to get it to display articles from numerous feeds?
yes this is possible, but I'm sorry: It is not allowed to answer support questions here on JED (see JED review guidelines/rules).
Please post to the suport forum at 1st-movers.com to get an answer how it works.
The only thing missing is an easy way to configure the field "blog image". It appears to search for a blogspot-type standard profile image and did not work with my customized WordPress blog (even though there is an image coupled to each post). I'm fine with it not finding that, but disappointed in the broken image pane still on the profile.
Thx for the great review!
The css bug (CB profile tabs turning blue) is now fixed in version 1.3!