- Integrates into JCE's Advanced Link (AdvLink) window - that's what you get with the "Insert Link..." command you get with the right-click popup or the link icon with green cross on JCE's toolbar ;)
- You can toggle it on/off for certain users, just like any other AdvLink extension.
- Displays K2 categories as a drill-down tree, no limits on level depth.
- If a K2 category contains not only items but children categories too, it displays both.
- Intelligently includes the correct Itemid on linked items. Don't let Google think you've got duplicate content on your site, right?
- Link to K2 Tags (NEW!)
- View and link to K2 items belonging to a specific K2 tag (NEW!)
IMPORTANT: Version 2.x is only compatible with JCE 2.x. The previous version of the plugin (1.0) for JCE 1.5.x is no longer supported.
Install first JCE Editor 2.x, then in JCE Administration panel, click on Install Add-ons, to install the plugin.