This module creates a Google map with icons marking where upcoming events created in the JomSocial events component are happening.
The module comes with a ton of configuration settings and a CSS file for even more styling options. You can also easily set up custom map markers for each event category for the ultimate events map!
- Tweaks jQuery loading for complete compatibility with Yootheme templates, Widgetkit and ZOO extension.
- Reminder: Leaves compatibility mode option to "None" unless the map does not appear.
- Fixed compatibility for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0. Module works with all versions of Joomla (1.5 and newer).
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed minor bug involving one of the compatibility modes.
- Updated to load jQuery 1.8
- Added third "Compatibility Mode" option for sites that have trouble getting the map to display. Select a higher option ONLY if you can't get it to display.
- Module will load latest version of jQuery 1.7.
- Added "Compatibility Mode" option. Should help those experiencing trouble getting the map to appear, particularly when using newer Yootheme templates.
- Updated to load jQuery 1.7.1.
- Updated to load jQuery 1.6.4.
- Code cleanup for efficiency.
- Center map on user: added option to center the map on the logged-in user's location.
- Merged into one install package for Joomla 1.5, 1.6 & 1.7.
- Some code cleanup and compatibility updates for foreign (i.e., not English) languages.
- Added module class suffix option to configuration.
- Updated to load jQuery 1.6.2.
- Code cleanup and changes that I can't remember (sorry!)
1.0: Initial Release
A well thought out module, great price too. Nice to see good mods for a reasonable price.
I searched for some reasons why it might not show and didn't find anything, so I emailed the developer.
I emailed the developer again on 3/28/12 and I have yet to hear from him.
So the extension might be a wonderful one for others, but not for me, and support from what I have received is non-existent.
had a few problems, used too big icons and messed up the folder path...support is great, problem was solved with some emails within a coupole of days.