- This extension requires registration to download.
ProgTutor JomSocial Adsense for Content supports display of Google Adsense, other advertising formats, and virtually any kind of html code, in each of the two main content areas of an article:
* Before Content (i.e. between an article's Title and the rest of an article's content), Support Ads Revenue Sharing feature.
* Bottom of Content, Support Ads Revenue Sharing feature.
* Additional Supports for MyBlog and K2
* Any kind size of Adsense, any color of Adsense
* Passing ad revenue from the module to articles owner if "Revenue Sharing" is enable. Percentage of ad impressions for articles owners is now configurable at 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100% (giving all) or disabled at your own preference. This feature requires "Advanced JomSocial Adsense Profile Plugin" to work.
* Special articles and/or categories and/or authors exclusion.
* Option to use Google Adsense Section, increasing both click-through-rates(CTR) and cost-per-click (CPC).
* Custom div styles
* Support Adsense Channels to track the ads performance
* Disable/Enable Debug mode for your checking and verification
* Disable/Enable Test mode. This helps you avoid Adsense TOS violation when viewing your own ad on a site under development.
* Disable/Enable "Display TOS Violation Message" function to display Adsense TOS warning message when an author is viewing his/her own ad. This is to prevent from accidential clicks which is able to "help" the author violate Google Adsense's TOS.
* Block IPs for security reasons
* Block user agents
NOTE: This plugin required Advance JomSocial Adsense profile plugin (http://www.progtutor.com/products?page=shop.product_details&category_id=2&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=2) to work with revenue sharing features.
If you are not a programmer able to solve the bugs by yourself I wouldn't suggest to buy this plugin... it could be painful.
The extension is up and running though we're sad that we couldn't support the client issue earlier than Monday morning due to the weekends.
After looking into your website, I found tons of third parties' components with several hundreds of plugins installed. How can I make my products to be compatible with nearly ten thousand Joomla extensions out there? I did wrote clearly on my website a list of extensions supported but you seemed did not read it.
If I could read this rude review sooner, I wished I would have refunded you and not provided our best support and advice on how to remove the garbage of mess of extension you installed on your testing website.
Would you regret writing such a crude review for the product after our support ?