Whether your members need to raise money for personal projects, causes, charities, business ventures, medical bills, musical endeavors, school events or non-profit fundraisers, our jGive extension makes it possible to do it with ease.
Whats more if you have JomSocial, they can even transform their profile page into a mini-fundraising site—just like microgiving.com. Note that jGive can work directly with Joomla as well & does not need JomSocial to function.
Crowd funding (sometimes called ‘crowd financing’, ‘crowd sourced capital’ or ‘micropatronage’) is a popular new way for artists, bloggers, musicians, software developers, and activists to support themselves and their projects through online ‘crowd’ donations.
Your community members will LOVE being able to harness the power of the crowd to fund their projects—and you’ll love the boost in traffic, page-views and exposure your website will get when your members invite investors, family members, friends & fans alike over to your website to make donations.
Features of jGive
- Joomla 3.0 Support
- Category Support
- Guest Donations
- Awesome new Social Sharing options with OG tags support
- Rich text editor for campaigns & a Cool new Module for campaign display
- Flexible Commissions with ability to charge X fixed price + Y %
- Lots of Filters on the frontend in All campaigns view - configurable via menu options
- Admin Approval workflow for campaigns & email notifications on changes
- Terms & conditions support
- Commission Configuration override on a per Joomla - User Group level
- Paypal Mass payments
- Ability to Delete & unpublish campaigns from the -- Admin interface
- Featured Campaigns
- Campaign Display Module
- Campaigns & Goals
- Campaign Donors Display
- Ability to set Give Backs
- Ability to set Site Commissions
- Donations & Data capture
- Multiple Payment Gateways : Paypal,Authorizenet,Linkpoint,Paypalpro,alphauserpoints,JomSocialPoints,PayBy Check,By Purchase Order,Payu,Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, 2Checkout (alpha)
- JomSocial Plugin : Shows the campaigns owned by the user on his profile in a nice & compact manner. Let users accept Donations from their profiles ! ( Old JomGive behavior).
- My Campaigns View
- My Donations View
- My Payouts : Show the Campaign owner a history of his payouts & details of how much the site owes them.
- Campaign wise reports
- Donations Report
- Payouts Reports
- Scheduling & Advanced Options
- Social Integrations
No matter what kind of community or site you host, jGive is an app that your members will absolutely love and use in different ways.
If you host a musician’s community, for example, your members could seek donations from fans to help fund the recording of their next CD. An entrepreneur could seek start-u
Small questions regarding options/layout were directly answered with a solution and promise to add this functionality in the upcoming version. Looking forward to work with the JGive component the coming years, having faith in the support team backing this component.
I have to say that they are very professional, reasonably priced and have very efficient technical and commercial departments.
We envisage long term relationships with them and can only recommend working with them and buying their product.
The code is clean, well documented, their suggestions are clever and to the point.
Go on !
where have you logged your support request ? Note that Techjoomla has taken over these extensions now & you are expected to log tickets at the Techjoomla site. If you have logged an issue at the old owners, CorePHP then you will not get a response..
So I purchased JomGive the day it came out and it has been a pleasure working with Steven Pignataro and his group at CorePHP. The support is amazing and they are fast to get problems resolved. We would highly recommend CorePHP products to everyone.
Steven, you are an amazing CEO and your staff is exceptional. Thank you for working diligently with our company to get JomGive working on our site.
Chief Information Officer