- This extension requires registration to download.
AND it's for FREE!
The module JS Toolbar Everywhere shows the jomsocial community toolbar anywhere. Also in other components like the kunena forum or on articles.
The jomsocial comunity toolbar are shown anywhere where jomsocial community is not aktiv.
The module should be published in a moduleposition in top of the content and only for registered User.
Version 22.214.171.124 (30. October 2013)
- added Support for JS Community 126.96.36.199
Version 3.0.4 (11. September 2013)
- added Support for JS Community 3.0.4
Version 3.0.3 (08. September 2013)
- added Support for JS Community 3.0.3
Version 3.0.2 (3. September 2013)
- added support for Jomsocial 3.0.2
Version 3.0 (3. August 2013)
- added support for Jomsocial 3.0
Version 2.8.4 (13. April 2013)
- Now full ompatibility with Jomsocial 2.8.4
Version 2.6.4 (03. October 2012)
- Added support for Joomla 3.0 (But Jomsocial not 3.0 ready!)
Version 2.6.3 (09. September 2012)
- Added support for menue plugins
Version 2.6.1 (18. April 2012)
- Fixed error with english language file
Version 2.4.5 (12.Dezember 2011)
- added support for module class suffix
- fix cache support
Slightly unfair view below, especially since he/she was a previous customer who dint bother to leave a review when all was working right. Keep it up developer :)
The developer now requires you to register to download.
That's not a problem but their website has been down for over a month now so you cant register.
Hi, apology for this error.
I think your IP address is blocking by my security filter.
From what country are you trying to access to my site?
however the main drawbacks are the german language and the owner asking everyone to register to his community (that too in german)... which is both useless for us and the plugin author.
otherwise this is excellent and must for jomsocial based community sites