When an user publishes SobiPro entries, they are associated with the user. SobiProPosts shows these entries in the user profile.
*** Updates in 2.2.1 **
- Fix: title translation PLG_SOBIPROPOSTS_TITLE
*** Updates in 2.2.0 **
- Feature: Check on "valid until"
*** Updates in 2.1.0 **
- Improved backend options
*** Updates in 2.0.3 **
- Translation for App Title
*** Updates in 2.0.2 **
- Code Review, Joomla Coding Standard compliant
- Minor fix: Notices removed
- Feature: Multi-sections entries support
* Installation & Upgrading *
Install the plugin and setup the parameter. THE most important parameter is Section ID. This parameter indicates which the main directory to show the entries from.
These are the parameters of the plugin:
Section Id - The number of Search items to return. The default value is 50.
Menu Item ID - Menu Item Identification to set a results page context.
Core Application - Causes this application to not appear in the applications list but it will allow this application to appear in the user profile automatically if selected.
Debug - Yes/No
I wanted to make some customizations and contacted Prieco support. Got a solution same day.
A very happy customer.
Thank you for your support. We are glad to help!