- Product catalogue (k2 items)
- Product options / variants
- Product Attribute types: Text, textarea, select, radio, checkbox, date, time, datetime.
- Geozone based multiple tax rates and tax rules
- Multiple, geozone based shipping methods
- Tiered pricing
- Coupon code
- Custom fields manager
- Quantity based discounts
- Guest checkout
- Orders management
- Order statistics in dashboard
- Export orders to CSV file
- Itemised order report
- Improved one-page checkout. Inspired by OpenCart.
- Responsive design for cart layout
- Billing and shipping address
- Country/zones tables
- Standard Shipping methods
- Global minimum order setup
- Compatible with both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x
- MVC structure
- Professional Support
Paypal Payflow Pro
Paypal Payments Pro
DIBS Payment Services
iDEAL via Mollie
RedSys / Servired/ Sermepa payments (EU)
VCS Payments (South Africa)
Checkout all the features here: http://k2store.org/features.html
I can advice anyone to start using K2Store and experience it's possibilities in combination with K2 and then quickly take a subscription for the Pro version thats even better.
The pro version is an incredible bargain. All that is enough to praise it but K2Store turns any selected K2 Item into a products so the user never leaves the look and feel of Joomla/K2.
Creating options was always a real chore in my old cart, a highly modified oScommerce cart that is just obsolete now. My tour company has many options for tour details and it has been a breeze to create complex options that adjust the price.
The the non-commercial version and see how well it works, then get the Pro version for the added features of inventory management and other additional features. Unless you really need a feature that can't be added by Ramesh as a custom plugin for it, I would recommend K2Store over any others I have seen or tested.
There is reporting functions but eventually it would be a bonus if he adds post order editing capability for administrators.
This extension has everything we needed including being free (with limitations) so we can test it before buying the Pro version.
I had one small problem (that turned out to be related to an issue with my lack of sleep rather than the extension) and needed to contact Ramesh using the chat function on the website. He answered straight away and identified the problem for me solving my issue.
I'll certainly be buying the pro version now based on his level of support.
What really makes this extension go far beyond great and excellent, is the level of support and responsiveness from the developer. The support I've received goes well beyond what should and could be expected.
This is my first time making an e-commerce site. K2Store made for an easy and enjoyable experience.
Earn money with K2Store without fear: the developers don't just code, they advise befor and after sale too.
I just learnt to use K2 a month before, and i found K2 store when searching the keyword "K2". And it's too easy to setup, although i have experienced a PHP error in my localhost development platform, but when i upload the joomla project to real site environment, it just run fine! (actually i am not a php/js development, so i don't know what's happening...)
With K2, management for products is so easy. Adding products is easy too, i just built a site for my friend (no shopping cart function shopping site before...), and i teach him for 15mins and the store is now up and running fine~ so you got my friend's appreciation too!
For those deciding whether to use K2store or not, here is the fact:
1. it's a simple add-on which can enable you to put a shopping cart and checkout function for free. So be fair with it, if you are looking for a full payment gateway and not willing to pay even US10 for paypal function, you are in the wrong place, go Virtuemart or Redmart.
2. support/FAQ need to be enhanced, for noobs like myself, i cannot fix those php orange table issues and i will be worrying the functionality of the store.
3. the clients cannot check his own buying history... (or maybe i don't know to set this function)this is kind of a must and i know this request may take up long hours of development, but perhaps you can think of just like checking a feed for the users post. If the shop changed the status from pending to shipped, just come up with a new feed~ maybe that's an interim solution for you~
The order history for the user is present.
Go to Joomla admin->menu manager->main menu(or the menu of your choice)->create a new menu
Choose the type as K2Store->orders
Set this menu to be accessible only to registered viewers.
And thanks for review