- Product catalogue (k2 items)
- Product options / variants
- Geozone based multiple tax rates and tax rules
- Multiple, geozone based shipping methods
- Custom fields manager
- Guest checkout
- Orders management
- Order statistics in dashboard
- Improved one-page checkout. Inspired by OpenCart.
- Responsive design for cart layout
- Billing and shipping address
- Country/zones tables
- Standard Shipping methods
- Global minimum order setup
- Compatible with both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x
- MVC structure
Visit our site for more information
What really makes this extension go far beyond great and excellent, is the level of support and responsiveness from the developer. The support I've received goes well beyond what should and could be expected.
This is my first time making an e-commerce site. K2Store made for an easy and enjoyable experience.
Earn money with K2Store without fear: the developers don't just code, they advise befor and after sale too.
I just learnt to use K2 a month before, and i found K2 store when searching the keyword "K2". And it's too easy to setup, although i have experienced a PHP error in my localhost development platform, but when i upload the joomla project to real site environment, it just run fine! (actually i am not a php/js development, so i don't know what's happening...)
With K2, management for products is so easy. Adding products is easy too, i just built a site for my friend (no shopping cart function shopping site before...), and i teach him for 15mins and the store is now up and running fine~ so you got my friend's appreciation too!
For those deciding whether to use K2store or not, here is the fact:
1. it's a simple add-on which can enable you to put a shopping cart and checkout function for free. So be fair with it, if you are looking for a full payment gateway and not willing to pay even US10 for paypal function, you are in the wrong place, go Virtuemart or Redmart.
2. support/FAQ need to be enhanced, for noobs like myself, i cannot fix those php orange table issues and i will be worrying the functionality of the store.
3. the clients cannot check his own buying history... (or maybe i don't know to set this function)this is kind of a must and i know this request may take up long hours of development, but perhaps you can think of just like checking a feed for the users post. If the shop changed the status from pending to shipped, just come up with a new feed~ maybe that's an interim solution for you~
The order history for the user is present.
Go to Joomla admin->menu manager->main menu(or the menu of your choice)->create a new menu
Choose the type as K2Store->orders
Set this menu to be accessible only to registered viewers.
And thanks for review
I have used just about every extension you can think of, honestly.
I LOVE K2store. Of course, I am a fan of K2 and these two together are the one-two-punch knockout combo.
Do yourself a favor and try them both together!
Ramesh, the developer, is AWESOME, fast and friendly and genuinely cares about you and your project!
Thanks Ramesh! Thanks K2! Thanks Joomla!
Is simple and working fine, easy to customize as you wish, very flexible and can be extended in a while.
Plug In to enable online payment are available also for J2.5 under a very low price (past week on JED was result only for J1.5, I apologize for bad review).
If you need a simple shop, this is the best solution: simple, easy to manage and customize, FREE.
The guys at k2store are very helpful if you have issues (I had an install issue that stopped items being added to the basket) and are quick to respond to emails.
One thing I would say is that if you are using this component to run an e-commerce and run into problems or issues, use the forum and if that doesn't get the results you need, then pay for the premium support or consider a donation!
We have just setup the paypal plugin today also and this took all of 10 minutes with no issues or problems to report.
An excellent addition to the K2 system and well done guys! Keep up the good work.
If you already use K2, an no brainer. Just add products, then the products will display in a K2 Content module. I bought the Paypal payment plugin.
For some reason, one of my products did not work at first. Ramesh provided quick support, and the problem mysteriously cleared.
A couple of little issues: Only one shipping method, the default Add to Carti is an ugly red, the CSS needs tweaking.
Overall, though, given how tough e-commerce can be to get right, this is good stuff, and I understand that new shipping methods are coming.
Not received any kind of support...so if feel its kind of poor performance end of the day..
Thanks Ramesh for quick and professional support.