* Support both Joomla! 1.5 Native .
* Displays horizontal, vertical direction (and more) scrolling news using the Joomla! build in mootools framework.
* Allow display the list of k2 from one or many categories, list of item featured....
* Css3 Supported.
* Customize User CSS formatting.
* Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
* Supports scroll in one of directions
* Fully compatible IE6+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
- Requirement :
* PHP Version greater than 5.x
* Joomla Version greater than 1.5.x
* The 2 Component is installed (download k2 component)
The only thing I had problems with, was that when I enabled custom class for slider element, the default css file didn't match to it and everything fell apart.
Besides that really great work!
On Joomla 1.7, is not possible to save settings, and after some research, also the trick suggested on forum, the module still useless: option can be saved but are hide.
Please just check this issue, because I think this module deserve consideration.
Thanks for the hard work,
I make site www.migland.pl/nielba and I want to devide site for 2 "sub sites" according to K2 kategory.
I have some moduls (left) connected to 1 group and some to 2 group. No problem with assign it thrue menu position, but when somebody click item thru lofk2 slideshow assign to moduls dosnt work.
Both links are to the same content.
First link is when you click on lofk2slideshow modul; in this case I cant assign particulary moduls.
Second link is when you go thrue top menu and in this case I can assign everything what I want.
How to make then click on lofk2slideshow get second link? Thanks in advanse.
Amzing Extension..you dont need any supporet to configure it because its pretty simple to configure and very nice pretty themes..
Thanx a Lot for your Contribution to the Joomla Community
This records should not be displayed!