With DM Article List Pro for K2 you can choose between different layouts, getting the possibility to use the one that lets you get the most from your template's design. You can show articles' titles in a list, have them displayed as paragraphs or totally customize (with CSS) the layout.
- List articles belonging to a category (or a selection of categories) or containing a particular keyword
- Possibility to group listed items per date or category;
- Possibility to highlight active item;
- Possibility to link a CSS class to the list layout, allowing you to adapt the module's appearance to your Joomla template;
- Possibility to customize the appearance of articles creation date, letting you choose the graphical style, its position, and its format;
- Possibility to show article contents with an elegant and customizable popup (requires RokBox plugin);
- Priority support for problems experienced during module installation or configuration.
Without using a popup large articals have the potential to destroy the layout of a webpage.
Note: RokBox plugins needs to be also installed to support the popup function
For the support i have to say the best, very fast response, and help for whatever i asked.
Highly recommended if you're using K2.
The module is very customizable but the parameters are all intuitive which makes configuration easy (there are some modules out there that "customizable" translates into "confusing"). Anyway, the one feature that makes this a "must have" for anyone using K2 is the ability to show a list of articles based upon a tag. Want to have a module showing a list of product demos? Just tag those articles/items with "product_demo" and enter that tag name into this module. Voila, a list of those items appears. No need to go back and modify the module when you add another item. Simply tag that new item with "product_demo" and it appears.
I had been using Extended Menu (mod_exmenu-j15) to accomplish this but had to enter in the item IDs explicitly in the module. This is a MUCH cleaner and easier approach.
One thing to note is to make sure you download the proper module if you use K2. Download "mod_dmk2articlelistpro". There is a similar module "mod_dmarticletitleslistpro" which has more Joomla article features but does not support the K2 tag feature.
If you are a K2 user then get this module. You won't be sorry. My thanks to the developer.