- custom template possibility
- related article mode : by category,by tags, by category and tags, by category or tags
- related by specific categories/tags
- number limit of items
- display/hide title
- diplay/hide the introtext
- limit length of introtext
- display/hide the fulltext
- limit length of fulltext
- display article image
- customize image size
- choose article image position
- display category link
- display creation date
- display/hide the extra fields
- display/hide a tooltip on the title
- display/hide a read more link
- order items by creation date/ modification date/ item id/ hits
- order direction ascending/descending
this module is compatible Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5
/*********/ - 27/02/2012
- bug fixed on tooltip
- tooltip display improve on J!2.5
Looking at the code, I see don't see best joomla coding. Pitty, because it showed so much promise.
There are a few features I am desperately looking for, however, but I cannot find an extension that supports them for K2.
1) show articles that have a minimum number of matching keywords
2) sort articles by number of matching keywords/tags
3) exclude selected tags from being included in the search for matches
4) Display items based on selected categories (not just same item category)
The only cons is that styling is tricky. I can't find the css file (If any) related to this module, hence I do not know where classes like "k2ItemTitle" and "k2ItemsRelatedList" are found. Then again I can overcome this problem by defining them myself in k2.css file.
Considering that this is one of the few K2 extensions that is non-commercial, I pretty much appreciate it for what is is already.
Hi huiyun thanks for your review
There is no css file in the module, I add these classes to allow the user the possibility of personal style through its css template for example.
I will improve the style of the module in the next version