How to use K2 Filtrify?
K2 Filtrify makes use of the new HTML5 "data" attribute to store the metadata. To create the "data" attribute K2 Filtrify get the name of the extra fields and their values.
There two important things that you must know when creating the extra fields and their values:
1. The name of the extra field is the name of the filter (panel) generated by K2 Filtrify
2. If you want to have multiple values per one extra filed(filter) you must separate them with comma –"," Example: "Comedy, Drama, Thriller"
Features provided by K2 Filtrify
1. Number of columns – specify the number of items per row
2. Enable jQuery – K2 Filtrify use jQuery library. By default there is jQuery included in K2, but if you have any troubles with loading it, you can enable this option and jQuery will be loaded by the module.
3. Close panel – Enable this if you want to autoclose the filter panel after selecting a value
4. Callback function: List of additional functions that extend the standard view of K2 Filtrify
- Legend – display additional information about the selected values
- Pagination – display pagination for loaded K2 items.
- Highlighting – Highlight the selected items, and does not hide the items that don’t match the filter criteria.
- None – standard view of K2 Filtrify
5. Items per page – specify the number of items per page, when Pagination Callback function is selected
6. Default no result text – Text that is displayed when your search in the panel return no result.
Basic options and Advanced options are standard for K2 content module.
v1.5.1 - 01.12.2013
[#] Multiple instances per page
[#] Bug fixes
v1.4.4 - 17.08.2013
[#] UX issue related to extra fields is fixed
v1.4.3 - 05.08.2013
[+] Option to hide the module in item view
v1.4.1 - 21.05.2013
[#] Pagination scroll to top bugfix
v1.4.0 - 21.05.2013
[+] Hide initial results option is added
Support is very kind and friendly and helped edit the layout of the module that fitted the look i wanted.
Styleware's other Filter Product "Filter for K2" is like Filtrify's BIG BROTHER has also alot of cool features too.
Thank you Styleware, fully recommend it, especially if you have a directory website and want to filter all your listings.
Thank you, Justin!
Thanks for all StyleWare for the Jquery solve my conflicts had on my "Caral project" "K2 Filtrify module displays without pagination" It was solved
Special thanks to mean support for this module, I had a problem with the unit, I turned to the technical support and literally 3 days guys figured out the problem and released a new version of the module, which was referred to me the problem is solved. So I advise everyone to purchase and install the module, you will not regret!