- Simple, semantic markup
- Supported in all major browsers
- Horizontal/vertical slide and fade animations
- Multiple slider support, Callback API, and more
- Hardware accelerated touch swipe support
- Custom navigation options
- Use any html elements in the slides
Version 2.6.3 (05.06.2013)
[#] Update to latest Flexslider script
[#] Minor change to template design
Version 2.6.1 (04.11.2012)
[+] Added support for Joomla! 3.0
Version 2.6.0 (08.10.2012)
[+] Added support for K2 2.6.0
Unfortunately, there are no width settings on it. It will default to the width of the module.
If that is what you want - you will have no problems. I would have liked to have been able to set the width independently.
As I wasn't able to do this I'm no longer using the Flexslider on the site it was originally bought for.
That said, their support was responsive and they got back to me with answers very quickly.
Unfortunately, though they weren't able to fix my issue.