- This extension requires registration to download.
Any content from K2 is published to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Example, if a user posts a new K2 article with an image/photo, it's published to all integrated social networks.
*** General settings ***
- Autopublish: : Yes/No
* Posting filter
Specify what you will post in the following fields. The field conditions are connected by OR.
Specify exclusions for posting. Exclusions has priority over all other settings!
- Excluded Categories
- Post modified
* Advanced option: Additional text/hashtags for message.
* Message options
- Show URL
- Show categories
- Show as hashtag: No / Yes
- Use title or text
- Number of chars to use
-- Advanced option: Additional text/hashtags for message.
- Source for text
- Metakey count
- Static text
- Position for text
*** Changelog ***
*** Version 6.4.5 - Stable ***
-- Feature: K2 Tags as Hashtags
*** Version 6.4.2 - Stable ***
- Feature: Facebook Photos Channel
- Feature: Twitter pic.twitter support
- Channels - Requests - Posts - Rules Architecture
- Update & Migration from previous versions
- Resquest/Post Audit Information
- Processed Request Status
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Channel Validations
- Latest Posts Module
- FoF v2 - Framework on Framework
- Autoloading and namespaced libraries
- Extly Framework and FoF Library integration
- Version 6.3.2
Content Polling feature, to load imported RSS articles
- Version 6.0.0
Rule Message Control supports category/Multi-language Routing