- This extension requires registration to download.
We are pleased to announce the availability of Proforms' Display App.
The Display App allows you to create frontend views of stored records.
This applies only for records by Proforms' native storage feature.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE IN HTML AND CSS FOR USING THIS APP!
1.Display records in a listing and detailed view.
2.Show only records which are owned by the user or show only records which have been confirmed by Proforms' double-opt-in feature.
3.Add a search and apply a maximum number for displaying records at one page.
4.Add a custom CSS / JS file to the views. Assign using of 4 prepared JS Frameworks.
5.Use Meta title, Meta description and Meta keywords.
6.Restrict the number of submission per registered user for the form.
7.Embed uploaded files as media in the view or offer them as downloads.
8.Apply custom CSS classes to system functions (e.g. search) and determine positions for the system widgets.
WHAT THIS APP IS NOT ABLE TO DO:
1. You can just display ONE view per form.
2. You cannot combine form and frontend view at one site.
3. You can't combine the records of multiple forms.
4. By 3.) you cannot use multi lingual views.
5. You cannot edit forms records. This will come by the next version of Proforms.
6. You cannot use Joomla's native content plug-ins in this app.
7. In the current state (version 1.0) you cannot embed the views in articles or modules.
No panic we are working on that.
THIS APP DOESN'T WORK WITH PROFORMS BASIC(Free version)!
Form to feed:
Form to feed:
You need the form component Proforms to use this add-on:
Supported languages: English and German.
Translations into your native language can easily be created.
The language ini files are embedded inside the app folder and are similar to Joomla's native language files.
Please note that Proforms Apps are installed
via the very own app manager of Proforms.
They can not be installed via the installation manager of Joomla.
Apps can be purchased separately (please follow the download link above). or can be downloaded via the helpdesk of Proforms within the service time!
Standard Apps can only be downloaded from users of the 180 or 365 days service package.
Additional Apps can only be downloaded from users of the 365 days service package.