- Joomla Search engine, support for integrated core search.
- Support for ONE Section.
- Category search and navigation.
- Full Text Search, to take advantage of MySQL - Full-Text search indexes.
*** Highly Customizable ***
- Empty search (no keywords) mode
- Randomize results
- Results title and description customization
- Allow Guest entries or only approved entries
- Custom order
*** Features ***
- Core Joomla Search support
- Category Filter support (sid_list parameter)
- Empty Search support (no keywords)
- Full Text Search option
- Empty Search Mode, in Joomla Search
- Cronjob Indexer for high performance configuration
- Custom Order for results list
- Full control for performance tuning
Developed with FOF - Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
*** Parameters ***
- Section - Identification of catalog
- Search Fields - Identification of search fields.
- Search Limit - The number of Search items to return.
- Search into username -Search into username from Joomla users table.
- Search into name - Search into name from Joomla users table.
- Title Fields - In Joomla Search mode, by default, the name of each entry is shown as result title. This setting allows to define a new field, for each section, as result title. (one for each section)
- Description Fields - Description Fields for the results (one for each section).
- Categories Filter - Restriction of search categories.The plugin also receives a custom parameter sid_list, so you can restrict the categories on-the-fly.
- Menu - Menu Item Identification to set a results page context.
- Enable Full-Text Search -Enable Full-Text Search Check the online documentation.
- Full-Text Search QUERY EXPANSION -Enable Full-Text Search WITH QUERY EXPANSION.
- SQL_BIG_SELECTS - Advanced setting just in case the query gets bigger than MySQL limit.
- Query Custom Order (optional) - Experimental, SQL field names to customize query order, please debug it.
- Debug - Debug Mode.
*** Updates in 5.2.0 - Stable - 17th February 2014
* Feature: Optimizer - Better Minification (stage 3)
* Feature: Control Panel Stats with addcslashes*
* Update: 2014 Copyright notice
* Update: Improved DbBroxy
* Fix: REPLACE INTO in field data
* Fix: Cronjob Joomla v3 check
* Improved Help / New tutorials
Hi, You are right. Thank you for feedback!
We are aware of the current limitations. They are mostly rooted in the original implementation.
We've just released a new version to support SobiPro 1.1 Beta 2. In this new version, we've re-written how the queries are build and how SobiPro can be searched.
It's currently an alpha version, but we expect to release it when SobiPro 1.1 is finally published as stable.
Again, we appreciate the time you devoted to write the review.
Thank you!!! We appreciate your review.