- Joomla Search engine, support for integrated core search.
- Multi-Section, to support more than one section search in only one query.
- Category search and navigation.
- Full Text Search, to take advantage of MySQL Full-Text search indexes.
- Cronjob support, to schedule the index refresh.
*** Features ***
- Core Joomla Search support
- Category Filter support (sid_list parameter)
- Empty Search support (no keywords)
- Full Text Search option
- Empty Search Mode, in Joomla(*) Search
- Cronjob Indexer for high performance configuration
- Custom Order for results list
- Full control for performance tuning
*** Parameters ***
- Sections - Identification of search catalogs
- Search Fields - Identification of search fields.
- Search Limit - The number of Search items to return.
- Search into username -Search into username from Joomla users table.
- Search into name - Search into name from Joomla users table.
- Title Fields - In Joomla Search mode, by default, the name of each entry is shown as result title. This setting allows to define a new field, for each section, as result title. (one for each section)
- Description Fields - Description Fields for the results (one for each section).
- Categories Filter - Restriction of search categories.The plugin also receives a custom parameter sid_list, so you can restrict the categories on-the-fly.
- Scheduled Indexer - For large catalogs, this setting disables the automatic indexer on page load. It requires the 'PrSobiProPlus Indexer'.
- Menu - Menu Item Identification to set a results page context.
- Enable Full-Text Search -Enable Full-Text Search Check the online documentation.
- Full-Text Search QUERY EXPANSION -Enable Full-Text Search WITH QUERY EXPANSION.
- SQL_BIG_SELECTS - Advanced setting just in case the query gets bigger than MySQL limit.
- Query Custom Order (optional) - Experimental, SQL field names to customize query order, please debug it.
- Debug - Debug Mode.
Developed with FOF - Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
*** Requirements ***
- SobiPro 1.1, or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
- Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0
- PHP 5.3, or superior
- MySQL 5.5, or superior (recommended)
*** Changelog ***
--- Updates in 5.1.0 - Stable - 9th January 2014
Update on icons and style
Update FontAwesome v4.0.3
Update RequireJS 2.1.5
Update Underscore.js 1.5.0, and Backbone.js 1.0.0
Update FoF v2.1.1 - Framework on Framework
Improved Help / New tutorials
-- Updates in 5.0.6 - 18th November 2013
- Updated: Compatibility review for Joomla 3.2 (Lib 2.1.2)
- Updated: Libraries jQuery v1.10.2 / jQuery Migrate v1.2.1
- Updated: Libraries Lo-Dash Underscore v2.2.1
documentation is not well explain and out of date.
Please dont buy this extension!, don't waste your money and time buying this extension UNLESS u know the programming very well. if any problem happen you have to fix by yourself or like me, hire other programmer to fix the module.
I'm sorry for the delay.
Please, remember the only way to ask for official support is thought the support system.
Thank you for your feedback, we are always improving our products.
Thank you for your support and feedback to enhance the product.
We appreciate your review :-)