Tree of Categories is a module to show a simple Tree in your site.
You only have to specify the Section, and it shows the next levels of categories.
In a nutshell
* Multi-level list of categories widget
* Direct links to specific categories, to improve the site navigation
* Specify the Section, and it shows the N-Levels of categories
* Support for Category Statistics
* Based on jsTree
*** Statistics ***
It includes features to provide section global stats, for each category.
-These are the module parameters:
Tree Colapsed - Start the tree in a colapsed state.
Tree Persist - How the tree is persisting the status: cookie, Url localtion, or none.
Section - Section to show the next level of categories.
Menu - Menu (Itemid) to force an Itemid in the URLs.
Count - The number of items to display (default is 100).
Order - Alphabetically / Id / Counter Desc
Show Counter - No / Hits / Entries
Category List Mode - N-Levels.
Hide Empty Categories - Yes / No.
JQuery Lib - Add JQuery Library to the page. No, for SobiPro Pages.
*** Updates in 5.0.6 - Stable - 18th November 2013
* Feature: improved level validations
* Updated: Compatibility review for Joomla 3.2 (Lib 2.1.2)
* Updated: Libraries jQuery v1.10.2 / jQuery Migrate v1.2.1
* Updated: Libraries Lo-Dash Underscore v2.2.1
* Updated: Libraries RequireJS v2.1.9
* Fix: JUri compatibility for Advanced Module Manager
* Usability improvements
* Improved Help / New tutorials
* Notices removed (statics)
-- Updates in 5.0.4 - 8th October 2013
* Usability review & improvements, new menu/toolbar
* Fix: SPBrowers SPCookie loader
* Support for Joomla 3.2 Alpha2
* Support for Framework on Framework RAD revC1A6D5A-1378494129 - 2013-09-06
*** Updates in 5.0.0
Full code review, re-organization for Joomla 3 and SobiPro v1.1.
*** Updates in 1.4.1 ***
Minor Fix: Column 'oType' in where clause is ambiguous
*** Updates in 1.4.0 ***
Feature: Order support in multi-mode / language
*** UPDATE v1.3.1 ***
Minor Fix: Notices removal
*** UPDATE v1.3.0 ***
Feature: Improved backend options
*** UPDATE v1.2.0 ***
Feature: Order by Position
Feature: Order by Random
*** UPDATE v1.1.0 ***
- BIG Feature: N-Levels
- Feature: Multilanguage Support
- Joomla Coding Standard compliant, and JSLint Ok
We are glad to help!
Please, note we've just published a new version with more order options.