XTDir is a new extension to manage and extend SobiPro as never before!
"Built on your feedback and our experience developing SobiPro extensions"
It's a single component, with a set of modules and plugins, to add the most frequently requested SobiPro features. All configuration and management tasks are performed in a single administrative center.
XTDir, modules & plugins
- XTDir - Entries Management
- Promoted Entries
- Categories of SobiPro Module
- Extended Search Modules
- Search in Categories Modules
- Search in Selected Section Module
- General Joomla Search plugin
- Smart Search plugin
In a nutshell
*** Promoted Entries: a powerful concept to feature entries, and organize an "Advertising Catalog". (Paypal Paid Orders are supported)
- Promoted Entries - Manual Promotion Configuration
- Promoted Entries - Dynamic Promotion Configuration
- Promoted Entries - Paypal Promotion Configuration
- Promoted Entries - Paypal IPN Configuration
*** Categories of SobiPro Module: 6-Layouts to navigate your catalog categories
*** Extended Search Modules: to master the art of catalog search. Support for cookie form saving.
*** Search in Categories and Search in Selected Section Modules: to fill all search posibilities.
*** Joomla Search Plugin: to integrate catalogs in Joomla general search.
*** Smart Search plugin: to integrate catalogs in Joomla new smart search.
*** Support for "big catalogs" with cronjob indexing tasks.
Support for *** Statistics & Index information ***. E.g. to display the number of entries in a category.
Developed with FOF - Framework on Framework is a RAD framework for the Joomla! CMS.
* SobiPro 1.1.2, or superior
* SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported
*** Updates in 5.0.6 - Stable - 18th November 2013
* Feature: XTDir Categories module, improved level validations
* Feature: XTDir Extended Search module, new no-search-phrase layout
* Feature: XTDir Extended Search module, group-field classes
* Updated: Activity Stream for JomSocial v3.0.5
* Updated: Activity Stream, support for event points and rules
* Updated: Compatibility review for Joomla 3.2 (Lib 2.1.2)
* Updated: Libraries jQuery v1.10.2 / jQuery Migrate v1.2.1
* Updated: Libraries Lo-Dash Underscore v2.2.1
* Updated: Libraries RequireJS v2.1.9
* Fix: JUri compatibility for Advanced Module Manager
* Usability improvements
* Improved Help / New tutorials
* Notices removed (statics)
-- Updates in 5.0.4 - 8th October 2013
* Usability review & improvements, new menu/toolbar
* Feature: XTDir Router v5.0.4 Beta released
* Feature: Multiple Categories Search support
* Feature: Date Field Support
* Feature: Multi-Dynamic Field Promotions
* Feature: Payment optimized stat
That is where XTDir comes in.. The extension gives you the benefit to add promotional ranking to your directory with a way to allow online payments to have immediate page rank results.
The documentation is weak, but I have been told it is being worked on. And as I write this review there was a release to help explain it better.
Support is nothing but A+ rated.. the team answer all of my tickets responsively and kept at them until solved.
Indexing of the ranking system can be done either manually or via cron job for larger sites.. which is what we had to do.. 3000 listings re-index ever 20 mins in about 14 seconds on our virtual private server.. (your mileage may differ)
Again, nothing but get things to say.. and actually make so $$$ on page ranking on the way!
Thank you for your nice words. We are working very hard to improve our documentation, your feedback is very important to us!