Design your own HTML emails for each email type like "Order Confirmation", "Order Status Changed", "Registration", "Admin Order Confirmation".
Our latest version is compatible with VirtueMart 2.0.x
* Edit VirtueMart Emails with an HTML editor. Very simple and user-friendly interface.
* Add attachments to all emails.
* Add product thumbnails to order confirmation emails.
* Add CC and BCC to emails
* Send "order status changed" email only for selected order statuses.
* Add article content into emails with advanced tags
* Support advanced language tags from VM language files! (PLUS version)
* Support separate tags for all Bill To and Ship To fields (new!)
* Possibility to completely disable emails (new!)
* New custom field tags from VM DB table (new!)
* Ability to add images/banners to emails (Marketing content inside your emails!!!).
* Dynamic data is injected into the email using Dynamic Labels (see example list under "Dynamic Labels" Tab above).
* Using custom database fields from your system (orders and user_info tables).
* Send a test mail for each email type before using it.
* Joomla compatibility: 3.x 2.5, 1.5
* VirtueMart compatibility: 2.0.x and older 1.9.
* PHP 5 and up.
Gift Coupons created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin.
Are you giving out excellent deals? Why not inform your customers when they get their order confirmation? Don't only say it with words - add images, banners and more!
With VirtueMart Emails Manager you can easily edit the content of the emails being sent by VirtueMart using a simple HTML editor - no coding or hacking required!
The VirtueMart Emails Manager uses Joomla's default editor in order to provide full control of the email's look & feel and add custom HTML, tables, images, language tags, style and much more.
Gift coupons can be created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin (*sold separately!)
Want to become professional? Tired of editing VM language files? VMEE is the answer.
Only that it’s amazing, easy, super, great, must have…….
I had 2 problems.
1. I wanted that everything could be translated into 3 different languages
2. I wanted that the total of quantities ordered was shown
After a couple of mails between the support and myself everything was solved, like I wanted.
So 100% for the component and 100% for the support. They deliver what they say.
One happy customer…
We used this component for slick designed e-mail order notifications to the shopper added with valuable information. The shop admins get a stripped version with the necessary information for faster order handling.
1 - It 's really easy to use.
2 - It 'sa full extension and very pleasant to use.
3 - Technical support is divine, they follow you and give you any assistance.
As we all know the new version of the mail order vm 2 has really bad, I have this extension and (mostly) with the help of technical support are able to get the mail I wanted.
Now my mail order are really nice and all this thanks to this extension, and thanks to the great support of the technical support!
This extension is a must for everyone serious about selling online as it gives you plenty of different ways to keep in touch with your customers without having to do anything yourself.
There is a huge list of tags to play with and the email editor is a very welcome feature.
To say that the developer support is great is an understatement. The developer is quick to respond and solved my problem in no time. I was having an issue with the emails which was actually related to another component that was overriding the emails. Despite not being the fault of Interamind's component, they fixed it for me.
5 stars more than well deserved!
Thank you for this great review. We try hard to keep our customers happy :)
In future developments, could improve by adding the function to send copy of the emails to mails registered in virtueMart fields, not just hard write emails. (Send email to vendor for example or take emails from customized field in virtuemart tables)
Thank you for your review. The customs fields are included in the product already. Just look for "advanced tags" on the right side of each template :)