Design your own HTML emails for each email type like "Order Confirmation", "Order Status Changed", "Registration", "Admin Order Confirmation".
Our latest version is compatible with VirtueMart 2.6.x
* Edit VirtueMart Emails with an HTML editor. Very simple and user-friendly interface.
* Add attachments to all emails.
* Add product thumbnails to order confirmation emails.
* Add CC and BCC to emails
* Send "order status changed" email only for selected order statuses.
* Add article content into emails with advanced tags
* Support advanced language tags from VM language files! (PLUS edition)
* Support separate tags for all Bill To and Ship To fields (new!)
* Possibility to completely disable emails (new!)
* New custom field tags from VM DB table (new!)
* Ability to add images/banners to emails (Marketing content inside your emails!!!).
* Dynamic data is injected into the email using Dynamic Labels (see example list under "Dynamic Labels" Tab above).
* Using custom database fields from your system (orders and user_info tables).
* Send a test mail for each email type before using it.
* FREE AWO Dynamic Coupons plugin (PLUS edition)
* Conditional content - customer segmentation (PLUS edition)
* Joomla compatibility: 3.x 2.5, 1.5
* VirtueMart compatibility: 2.6.x and older
* PHP 5 and up.
Gift Coupons created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin.
Are you giving out excellent deals? Why not inform your customers when they get their order confirmation? Don't only say it with words - add images, banners and more!
With VirtueMart Emails Manager you can easily edit the content of the emails being sent by VirtueMart using a simple HTML editor - no coding or hacking required!
The VirtueMart Emails Manager uses Joomla's default editor in order to provide full control of the email's look & feel and add custom HTML, tables, images, language tags, style and much more.
Gift coupons can be created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin (*sold separately!)
Want to become professional? Tired of editing VM language files? VMEE is the answer.
Espec. I want to emphasize that this extension receives very good support and further development by Interamind! Although the first versions of the VM-Emails were very basic, the further developments made in the past few month added real benefit to marketing: you may now provide order-status specific informations to the customer and furthermore the follow-up eMail extension opens a wide variety of automated follow-up activities.
Allover, it makes VM-Emails look professional and is providing extra marketing benefit.
In case of problems or any questions, the support of interamind is working professionaly good and fast.
Thanks Moby for this great review. You are always welcome!
The VM Email Manager was good from the start, version 2.0 is even better, and the mail functionality is simply the best around. The Interamind developers - with whom I've been in contact about a multilingual solution - sent me this upgrade that now supports VM language tags. So I had an early opportunity to test this version, compare it to the old one as well as to other extensions that I've tried out.
- Fist, VM is a great product and covers all the ground needed for an online shop, but like a Swiss army knive, it offers the tools you need to survive, but a tool dedicated to a single task is often better for that particular task. VM will get your mails out and that's it.
- Second, because of the lack of configurability to your needs you might consider an extension that lets you design your own mails. There are popular solutions for Joomla, and if you have the time and inclination you can roll your own. Be aware though that integration with VM entails some hacks.
- Third, you may consider a turnkey mail extension in the hope that it'll tie in with VM and will take care of registration mails, order confirmations, and emails on status changes. It's a vain hope. Excellent programs, such as AcyMailing and others of the kind, can take care of your marketing, but not your ordering or registrations.
So if you don't want to accept the VM bare bones or invest a lot of time and effort in designing and coding your own mails, you actually don't have a good alternative to Interamind's VM Email Manager.
Luckily, it's a good extension that works out of the box, but allows you to modify the layout and contents to your needs. A couple of VM files are replaced - the original ones are backed up. You can send test mails to yourself until you got it down pat. When you update or upgrade, not a singe comma is changed in your personalized emails - and w/o having to backup or uninstall your old version. And if you do have a problem, the devs are very responsive and helpful.
I needed a small change made to suit my specific needs , support could not have been more prompt or more helpful and friendly .
Can't recommend this product and this company highly enough.
I had problems with installation but after contacting customer service Yoel helped me within hours.
They even custom installed it for us. Very clean perfectly without any problems.
If you ever got any questions about VirtueMart Emails they are the people to ask! They know ALOT.
I greatly recommend VirtueMart Emails Manager and the company InterMind.
We had a glitch getting this going because we had changed the core code to get VM to list the items purchased when the customer goes to paypal.
Yoel solved our problem in just a few hours. I was surprised to get such custom tailored service included with the $25.00 purchase price. I will definitely be buying more of the Intermind 360 suite.
Thank you for purchasing our products. Our support team is always for your service :)
Thank you for your warm words. As a small company, InteraMind tries to build itself as a company who contribute to the open-source community and make our customers satisfied.