Design your own HTML emails for each email type like "Order Confirmation", "Order Status Changed", "Registration", "Admin Order Confirmation".
Our latest version is compatible with VirtueMart 2.6.x
* Edit VirtueMart Emails with an HTML editor. Very simple and user-friendly interface.
* Add attachments to all emails.
* Add product thumbnails to order confirmation emails.
* Add CC and BCC to emails
* Send "order status changed" email only for selected order statuses.
* Add article content into emails with advanced tags
* Support advanced language tags from VM language files! (PLUS edition)
* Support separate tags for all Bill To and Ship To fields (new!)
* Possibility to completely disable emails (new!)
* New custom field tags from VM DB table (new!)
* Ability to add images/banners to emails (Marketing content inside your emails!!!).
* Dynamic data is injected into the email using Dynamic Labels (see example list under "Dynamic Labels" Tab above).
* Using custom database fields from your system (orders and user_info tables).
* Send a test mail for each email type before using it.
* FREE AWO Dynamic Coupons plugin (PLUS edition)
* Conditional content - customer segmentation (PLUS edition)
* Joomla compatibility: 3.x 2.5, 1.5
* VirtueMart compatibility: 2.6.x and older
* PHP 5 and up.
Gift Coupons created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin.
Are you giving out excellent deals? Why not inform your customers when they get their order confirmation? Don't only say it with words - add images, banners and more!
With VirtueMart Emails Manager you can easily edit the content of the emails being sent by VirtueMart using a simple HTML editor - no coding or hacking required!
The VirtueMart Emails Manager uses Joomla's default editor in order to provide full control of the email's look & feel and add custom HTML, tables, images, language tags, style and much more.
Gift coupons can be created automatically with the new Dynamic Coupons plugin (*sold separately!)
Want to become professional? Tired of editing VM language files? VMEE is the answer.
I've had some troubles with the variables it calls, contacted support and had it fixed within the same day. So besides the fact that it's a nice addon, the support on it is also excellent.
Can anybody shed some light here??
Thank you for your warm words :)
The functionality you describe should be part of the core VM settings. Once it is available, the VM Emails Editor will support it.
The VM Emails Manager gives you the ability to design and edit the emails for your needs. Plus adding marketing content to emails you already send to your customers.
Thank you for your review. We do appreciate it!
By saying "no hacking required", we meant that the store owner do not need to hack VM files any more in order to edit the emails.
Also, during installation, we are a adding few lines in 3 VM files in order to give the user the ability to edit emails with HTML editor :)
We guarantee that no file is override!
Of course, everything is backed up during installation, and removed when un-installing the component.
The support is fast and precise.
I could be great with a help section on the homepage, but since this is a fairly new component it is probably on the to-do-list...
I recommend this component to everyone.
Excellent Service, fast, friendly and competent. They really care for their clients.
Thank you Steffi for your warm words :)