Some of Virtue Affiliate features:
- unlimited number of affiliates
- multi-level marketing ( 5 tier levels supported )
- admin and affiliate e-mail notifications
- option to turn your users into affiliates
- traffic reports ( affiliate, referrer, banner, ip, country, browser, os, commission, date )
- orders reports ( order id, affiliate, referrer, banner, order value, order status, commission value, date )
- flash chart for traffic and orders reports
- reports can be exported in .csv format
- reports can be deleted without affecting affiliate balance
- messages, you can write to your affiliates or read messages from them
- 4 commission types: commission per Click, commission per Order, commission per Product, commission per Category
- each commission type can be set as fixed or/and as percent
- you can manage affiliates from back-end area ( add affiliate, delete or modify affiliate's details )
- you can give different commissions to your affiliates
- 4 built-in Payout Methods: PayPal, MoneyBookers, Bank Transfer, Check and option to add how many Payout Methods you want
- in the Payments section you can see Payments History and Pending Payments also
- affiliates can be paid whenever you want with any amount you want
- 5 banner types: image, text, link, product, category
- you can manage banners as you wish ( publish, unpublish, resize, add new, delete etc )
- you can edit front-end layout
- detailed Help section
- in the Settings area you can set: cookie lifetime, affiliate registration fields, affiliate approvement ( manual or instant ), if you want to be notified when someone applies for an affiliate account, Terms of Service, Affiliate Login page message, Signup page message, footer content, currency you want to use, number of digits displayed after decimal point for all amounts, flash chart dimensions and others
- you have power to assign or deny affiliate's commissions
- back-end and front-end language based on standard Joomla! ini language files easy to edit
- 100% MVC structure follow
- code easy to modify for advanced users
Compatible with Joomla! 1.5.x and 2.5.x
I wanted to post this review to inform others of my very positive experience with this product and my happiness with the amount of helpful support that Beesto offer. The Virtue Affiliate component and the corresponding plugins are developed very well and come together to form a very robust affiliate management system, which is a pleasure to use - for both the website administrators and the frontend affiliates. The product is built with a very nice interface, which is easily customisable from the backend, and the component includes many features beyond what I had expected. Moreover, the developers behind the product are extremely kindhearted and very understanding when it comes to issues you may be experiencing with the product. They give extra time, and reply with very concise and helpful responses, and I really feel that they went the extra mile to provide me with support tailored to my individual needs for the product. They also offer a customisation service which allows you to request for modifications to the product if this is necessary for you.
Overall, I am very happy with the way the product works, and with Beesto service and support. Thanks once more, I'll be recommending you to others and purchasing further nice products of yours in the future. :)
If you have need of affiliates or consultants, or what ever, buy it! Its worth it, and ask for help if you need it.
I would like to thank you for your kind words and I assure you that we'll do our best to improve and update Virtue Affiliate as often as we can.
Best Regards, Charles Mayers
I understand that components may have bugs, and that it may be hard to detect or correct them sometimes, but I cannot understand how is it possible that a developer answers in such un unpolite way to his paying customers.
What is stated here is completely false. We'll skip the fact that's not a review but more like an attack to our business and we'll present the facts as they are.
We never identify you as one of our customers and we don't have any ticket with the number you provided.
We are completely devoted to our customers and anyone can see that checking our forum and we are offering support in a shortest possible time with a maximum of efficacy.
Our product is updated frequently and if any bug reported we try to release the fixes as soon as possible.
It's sad to see how decent Joomla! developers, serving community for years, providing high-quality extensions are attacked by these people.
However, once I installed it and messed around with it, I started to find many things I don't like.
The claim that it supports multi-level marketing is bogus. You have to manually link the affiliates from the backend. That's of absolutely no use, since I can't know who referrer who in the first place.
That, together with SEF issues and other bugs and quirks made me pull the plug on this extension.
I'm sorry to write this review, as I really thought this was good at first, but it has too many flaws. The whole system is thought out mainly from a programmer's view, and not properly tested in a real-world, business environment.
I now have to waste some more time and money to find a suitable solution.
This should be a review regarding Virtue Affiliate functionality not something about "many things I don't like", as you stated above. For example, you must tell us here if some search function works properly not that you don't like the search box is not aligned to the left or to the right.
The way multi-level system was built is based on a survey which was attended by several hundred people not only "programmer's view".
There are many things I can say but I will end here, mainly from a huge doubt that you are one of our customers. I'm about 99,99% that you are nothing else than a new arrow thrown here from our competitors side. You are adviced to learn how you can play fair without using methods like that.
I will be more than happy if you can prove I'm wrong. Nothing can stop you to identify yourself as one of our customers.
Popa S. Alexandru
If you are thinking about Virtuemart Affiliate component, this one is a great choice.
It's doing what it has to do, it's worth the money and if you think about its use you can cover your investment in it in few weeks if you have a small store.
I would recommend anytime.
Thank you for building and releasing such a great extension.
First of all you didn't purchased Virtue Affiliate but J Multitier which is a completely different product so your review is placed in the wrong section, J Multitier has a different page on JED. We kindly recommended to upgrade for Virtue Affiliate by paying only the difference(20 euro), when we could've ask you to pay again for the whole product (50 euro).
Second of all, none of our products (and you can check each page from our website) doesn't work with all shopping carts ( this is basically impossible if we are thinking how many shopping carts exists out there).
Also, your review has nothing related with any of our products features, is just your false opinion about beesto.com and PayPal policies.
1- This software gives best value for the price with decent versatility.
2- Support via forum is prompt, opening a ticket is easy enough and gets the support staff right on it until its fixed.
3- Open minded support, noting suggestions for improvements, working with all their minds to make me a satisfy costumer.
4- The software WORKS - its easy for both the administrator and the affiliate.
5- I love the reports.
As for me, when I am applying a new component to my working webshop - there are two main three factors that play most part: i. usability ii. support iii. price and value.
Beesto team provides best of three, and adds further development for future extension.
This kind of 'developpers' should be banned from joomla directory.
Moreover this component is useless since you can get the same for free from others. With this one you cannot even choose the language (the setting is not working): very usefull to welcome affiliates and help you make profit (except maybe the profit of this developper).
Beesto.com Team provided excellent support to all our customers so from "there will be no one to answer your queries or giving you any help of any kind" we can deduce three situations: you are in possession of pirated Virtue Affiliate for VirtueMart software and in this case we urge you to replace the pirated copies with genuine Virtue Affiliate for VirtueMart software right away, you purchased a pirated copy of Virtue Affiliate for VirtueMart from another developer and we ask you to contact us regarding this or you talk about another affiliate software which means that this is not the right place to post about it.
Popa S. Alexandru
We actually required most of the functionality of this software however we wanted our users to be able to enter affiliate id's directly on the website (and have them validated) instead of using banners. The virtue-affiliate team responded very quickly to our requirements and custom programed our cart to integrate this functionality at a very competitive price. Their support is brilliant and i would have no problems recommending this software to anyone in need of this sort of affiliate program.