How it works
After adding products to their carts, customers can choose to send these carts to their emails to save them. They are required to log in in order to manage their carts more effectively. Then shoppers can come back and finish their checkouts any time.
1. Unlimited Saving Carts
With a user profile, customer can save as many carts as they want.
2. Various Cart Skins
Five colors (Blue, Red, Black, Pink, and Gray) are offered for your different types of business.
3. Delete and Rename Carts
Just deleting carts that you have finished and naming them for better organization
4. Send Saved Carts to Any Emails
This function allows clients receiving and storing the content of cart in their email
- Creating a active and innovative shopping way for customers
- Gaining interaction between business owners and shoppers
- Getting clients to register accounts, which is useful for your market research and direct marketing
- Increasing customers’ possibility to come back and purchase your products
How to set it up
Step 1: install the plugin as a normal Joomla installation
Step 2: Activate the plugin
Step 3: go to your menu, create a new Virtuemart Menu ( link to Virtuemart -> Account Maintenance)
Step 4: go to front end joomla, add a product into Virtuemart cart, and you will see the Save Cart with all the functions of this plugin.
VERSION 3.0 - Updated on 9th, October 2014
# Fixed issues with JS and PHP bug in VM2 profile view.
+ Works fine with IEs (7,8,9,10), Firefox (3.5, 14+), Chrome 20+