Also predefined bundles could be purchased with 1 click.
A good example is a computer or a bike which consists of different parts that the user has to select.
# Features #
• Groups of products could be created either connecting a group with an existing category of Virtuemart or selecting manually the products of that group.
• Compatibility check functionality in order the user to select only compatible products. This functionality is based on tags between products.
• Division of the products selection process into steps (pages)
• Predefined product bundles could be created from the backend and added to cart with 1 click.
• A group could have a predefined default product selected as suggestion.
• Works also with attributes (VM1.1.x), custom fields (VM 2.0.x) and Child Products (Items).
• Overlay effect for displaying the final products that could be represented as sets of layers. A good example is a t-shirt with a stamp which consist of the t-shirt and the stamp.
• Everything in one screen. Select products, view the details of the selected product , select attributes if any and add to Cart. All these in one screen using AJAX functionality.
• Backend configuration of the display style using tools such as color palettes. This eliminates the need to edit and write css code.
• Works with Virtuemart 1.1.x and Vrtuemart 2
Thanks for the feedback.
We will take into consideration your suggestions and also i want to say that we are working day by day to add new features and make it better
Easily installable and controlled, the owners were also very helpful and responsive to our extra needs, even going beyond the specs to help with some special requirements. I cant regard this product more highly.