This is true one page checkout which really raises your sales. It is simple to install, and fully support multilingual sites including RTL. One Page Checkout uses AJAX for loading shipping methods, supports advanced payment modules such as PayPal Pro and works on all versions af VirtueMart (1.1.x and 2.x). RuposTel OnePage Checkout is bundled in Joomla Installer and has nice configuration backend. This One Page Virtuemart checkout has several fully styled checkout templates. We believe this is the most sophisticated One Page Checkout component available for Virtuemart and we provide continuous support for it since 2008.
One Page Checkout for VirtueMart - Features
- all the checkout steps are at one page right under the basket at the cart page of virtuemart or at the component page. No need to create any template positions.
- Supports checkout from an external site where basket is automatically filled with products set in URL
- One Page Checkout supports registration with already existing email addresses
- One Page Checkout runs on SSL or without, no core hacks are needed in VirtueMart
- One page Checkout supports any shipping methods (such as UPS, USPS, Fedex) and they are loaded faster then in the standard checkout
- One Page Checkout supports many custom payment gateways used around the world (Klarna, Paypal Pro, iDeal, Stripe payment and others)
- One Page Checkout supports inline credit card payments: Authorize.net, PayPal Pro, UK Payment Mehotds, CardPay and ALL default VM methods. WE PROVIDE FREE ONE PAGE CHECKOUT SUPPORT if you find a problem with a payment processor or shipping processor.
- you can choose a default shipping country in registration fields or have a default coutry set by joomla language or Geo Location per IP address
- default shipping has many options such as to choose the least expensive not zero, the most expensive or none, shiping or ship to address can be disabled within One Page Checkout
- hundreds of optional features which you would expect at the checkout (Google Adwords Conversion tracking, Free shipping only to one country, Free shipping as an shipping option, Checkout as link to a subscribtion, Disable a specific payment for a selected shipping, Disable a specific shipping per payment), zero shipping for digital products or gift certificates
- supports AWO coupon system (free shipping coupons and other coupons), vmUpload, vmBonus, k2 and much more
- OnePage Checkout for VM1 has own system for invoice generation and postal cheques from MS Excell templates to pdf with data of the order with a nice order management.
- One Page Checkout for VM1 has own order management system where you can update user data instantly without page refresh with AJAX from backend.
- One Page Checkout for VM2 now has sophisticated affiliate tracking that can be used with Google Adwords, Analytics, Zanox.com, Heureka.sk and Heureka.cz
I use it on multiple sites.
Online support is very fast and easy to understand for people who don't know scripting. They also do a great job with making a tailor made template including difficult functions that i needed in the checkout progress.
at first i had to customize it because i chose a them that is a little complicated (sandwich) but stan really did everything to help me quick and the shop is now perfect.
i had different one page checkout solutions in the past and they all had troubles, but stan's extension is the most stable and reliable.
I highly recommend it!!!
The checkout will load 4 times slower than Virtuemart core checkout.
If the programmer cared to make a better extension and make it core to VM instead of making money out of it, VM2 will have a much better checkout without so many issues. Then people will gladly pay his work.
The hard work is obvious in this component but the fact that he helps the VM team makes the VM community lack of a decent checkout and buy this component which is a serious modification to the core where you will find 4 css styles that may or may not suit your template, if thats your case like ours, you are done. Shame on the VM team and shame on him.
Sad times when open source is becoming a profit for a few.
Hello, firstly I thought that you are not referring to our extension, let me explain.
Our extension does absolutely no modifications to Virtuemart 2.0.6 and above, it uses a default plugin system to load. Prior 2.0.6 it fixes a few fatal errors in Virtuemart 2.
As a member of VM team we do not have access to modify the core VM code and our place is to fix bugs, not to create features or themes. We are developing OPC since 2008 far before any Virtuemart 2 was created. It is not possible that One Page Checkout-like solutions would be part of a default VM checkout because they require a specific approach to create compatibility, logic and theming.
The speed depends on your configuration of OPC and hosting. We accomplished to run plugins asynchronously in ajax thread so they do not slow down your checkout.
We keep backward compatibility from Virtuemart 2.0.0 which makes developement and support much more advanced. We also do support for OPC on Virtuemart 1.1.x.
Our component is released under GPL without any code obfuscation, or domain restrictions. You pay for us to keep the good work and provide continuous bug fixes, new themes and features.
Stan (OPC) and Alan over at FedEx MultiBox have integrated these perfectly. OPC is great with MANY features, and now when used with FedEx Multibox checkout is a breeze and shipping charges are TO THE PENNY - thanks guys
Before installing OnePage Checkout, confused customers were abandoning their carts -- they literally could not figure out how to use VirtueMart's default cart. That really kills sales. I have OnePage Checkout installed on 3 client sites. Each one has unique payment, shipping, and other setup options and they all work flawlessly. Thanks you!