* Products packaged into multiple boxes for more accurate rates
* Define how products should be packaged together by using UOM exceptions, UOM exception minimums, include/exclude specific products
* Freight and Smart Post support
* Drop shipping via Virtuemart's multi-vendor support (must be enabled in VM's configuration)
* Label generation (requires FedEx Advanced Services on the account)
* Address validation (requires FedEx Advanced Services on the account)
* Store pickup / free shipping options
* Reject PO Boxes
* Set specific products to ship free
Read more about it at http://devkardia.com/software/fedex-multibox-shipping-plugin-for-virtuemart-2.html!
2) Actually sends dimensions + weight properly, and has nice options for specific or global handling fees, and also to pass off discounts to customer (or not to). Neither of which JC FedEx had (and JC FedEx was more expensive)
3) Excellent support and good documentation. I asked a couple questions and they got right back to me and sent me to some documentation on the website I overlooked
5 big stars. Yahtzee!