- This extension requires registration to download.
- The UPS Shipping plugin v1.0 supports UPS Domestic and USPS International API using cURL or HTTP Post.
- Works in Joomla! versions 1.7 & 2.5. Virtuemart 2.0.4 and greater.
- 7 US Domestic shipping options and 5 International options.
- Ability to enter your UPS Account number to obtain retail shipping rates.
- Options to add UPS Delivery Confirmation with or without a signature.
- Ability to send the Declared Value to UPS to allow for coverage if loss or damaged.
- Support to automatically detect the delivery to a business address to provide more accurate shipping costs.
- Automatically update shipping cost for the selected UPS shipping method when the cart is modified.
- Supports Virtuemarts ability to auto select the shipping method during checkout if only one shipping service is available.
- Ability to limit specific UPS shipping options based on country, zipcode ranges, order amount or shopper groups.
- The use of Virtuemart tax rules for UPS shipping methods.
- Shipping costs based on product/cart weight (currently does not support cart size dimensions or total weights greater than 150lbs).
- One request is made to UPS external service for all methods defined in Virtuemart to ensure the fastest response.
- Ability to use a proxy server when initiating the web service call to UPS (some hosting environments require the use of a proxy server).
- Works along side our USPS shipping plugin.
One-time payment to use on all your websites for ever. Subscription provides support and updates for 1 year.