- This extension requires registration to download.
InteraMind Advanced Reports 3.0 for Virtuemart is the newest version of our extremely popular InteraMind Reports component.
Create detailed reports for many aspects of your store, view them online and download them as a CSV file you can open in Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice!
New in version 3.0:
* Support for VirtueMart 2.0.2+, and for Joomla 2.5!
* Additional reports, fields and filters
New in version 2.3
* AutoMail functionality lets you - or anyone you choose - receive detailed, customized reports directly to your email!
* Add any of your custom VM user fields to the Orders Report, with no code changes
* View product attributes as distinct columns in the report
This extension also features:
* Save your frequently used report settings for one-click access! You can save multiple settings per report.
* Bookmark your favorite reports and access them with a single click from your browser!
* Select time spans such as "Last Month", "Yesterday" and "This Year" to avoid manually selecting dates every time you run the report.
* Choose from multiple reports! InteraMind Reports for Virtuemart ships with several built-in reports:
1. The powerful and popular VirtueMart Simple Orders Report
2. Category report - slice your orders by product category
3. Vendor report - slice your orders by vendor
4. Simple Product Report - view a list of your current stock levels and prices for all your products
5. Abandoned cart report (VM 1.1 only)
InteraMind Reports requires a standard Joomla! 1.5, 2.5+, VirtueMart (1.1.3, 2.0.2 or higher) and PHP 5.
In less than a minute you can start producing professional CSV reports from your store admin.
VirtueMart reporting tool
We don't use an English translation file, because the component is in English natively and so those strings need not be translated.
Hi Pava, Thank you for the review and for using our component!
To clear up any misunderstandings, the component is fully translatable and has already been translated by our users to German, French and Portugese.
Since these are user translations, at times some new text might not be translated and show up in English on the component, and in this case it's easily translatable without needing to look at the code and see what key it is - the key is simply the english text itself (for example - "First name" is "COM_IMREPORTS_FIRST_NAME"). We believe this method makes it easier to translate because you see the strings in context, but it's a matter of taste.
Hopefully we can also work out the Czech translation together :)
I also like the other reports, too - I am better able to see what products are out of stock and I like the abandon cart report.
On top of that, support is excellent: i had to customize one report, i asked for info, and in a really short time i got a ready-to-use solution.
Thank you guys!
When I asked them for another add-on they gave it to me free of cost. I think its quite nice of them and that was another reason why I had to write this review.
I am a web developer and with e-commerce getting big it has become essential for me to offer my clients data reports. I paid for this extension and am going to offer it to my clients as an add-on feature without charging them.
I have installed this on 1 site and the client is very impressed with the result. I made a presentation to another client and I clinched the deal. Reporting is as essential as anything else for any business.
The product is easy to install and works as described. I highly recommend this product if you sell online.
Our company does.
It should also be noted that they are fairly computer illiterate so the fact they can use this componant on there own is a tribute to the ease of use and design of this extension.
What can I say except superb!