InteraMind Advanced Reports 3.0 for Virtuemart is the newest version of our extremely popular InteraMind Reports component.
Create detailed reports for many aspects of your store, view them online and download them as a CSV file you can open in Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice!
New in version 3.0:
* Support for VirtueMart 2.0.2+, and for Joomla 2.5 and 3.x !
* Additional reports, fields and filters
New in version 2.3
* AutoMail functionality lets you - or anyone you choose - receive detailed, customized reports directly to your email!
* Add any of your custom VM user fields to the Orders Report, with no code changes
* View product attributes as distinct columns in the report
This extension also features:
* Save your frequently used report settings for one-click access! You can save multiple settings per report.
* Bookmark your favorite reports and access them with a single click from your browser!
* Select time spans such as "Last Month", "Yesterday" and "This Year" to avoid manually selecting dates every time you run the report.
* Choose from multiple reports! InteraMind Reports for Virtuemart ships with several built-in reports:
1. The powerful and popular VirtueMart Simple Orders Report
2. Category report - slice your orders by product category
3. Vendor report - slice your orders by vendor
4. Simple Product Report - view a list of your current stock levels and prices for all your products
5. Abandoned cart report (VM 1.1 only)
InteraMind Reports requires a standard Joomla! 1.5, 2.5+, VirtueMart (1.1.3, 2.0.2 or higher) and PHP 5.
In less than a minute you can start producing professional CSV reports from your store admin.
VirtueMart reporting tool
It should also be noted that they are fairly computer illiterate so the fact they can use this componant on there own is a tribute to the ease of use and design of this extension.
What can I say except superb!
Set-up was quick and painless. Demo site does a fine job of previewing the extension before purchase.
I had created several custom registration fields that needed to be included in the reports and the developer customised my instance for a very modest price. Highly recommended for enhanced reports and export beyond vanilla VM Reports.
A few other "nice to haves" would be good . . . I'm sure they'll be there soon.
Rob, Thank you for your kind words.
Check out version 1.4.0, we added new filters and more options to make the report even better.