Thanks to Matt Faulds (Trafalgar Design) for updates made to this plugin.
I've rewritten the plugin to use ZOO core routing to build the SEF URL's instead of trying to match what they do in their code, as the previous patch did. I'm planning on submitting it to WDEVP so he can update it and release it here.
I installed this plugin in minutes, checked the settings (they were very easy to understand) - and then I was in business.
I had no problems with SEF urls - maybe this is because I use sh404sef to create the SEF urls.
Excellent and recommended little plugin.
I have disabled this feature, and will continue to use my external source for now...
You might have to try a few things first, but you'll figure it out pretty quickly so your html sitemap will show what you want, and not what you don't.
It was also very helpful for the xml sitemap, and you can submit it to Google with a slight modification to the URL.