This module enables you to display content with image, title, description and readmore links with grid layout, which is very common design element, allows us to show users a collection of content or products in a single area and makes it an ideal solution for galleries, portfolios, blogs, and general navigation. Users can quickly choose items they are interested at first sight and change the viewing right on front-end with 2 types of performance: Popup on Click and Same Window on click. Moreover, it also support 2 kinds of Load more button (auto load and click to load). With Auto load more option, users can show more items immediately without clicking to see other products.
Supporting responsive layout for any devices, this module is ideal to use as a front-end product showcasing for modern websites. With many available user-friendly admin panel options when going deeper inside, SJ Responsive Items for Zoo offers so much valuable configuration for your website.
Now just one click View Demo button, it'll get you going with this module in no time!
1. Support Responsive layout
2. Fully compatible with IE8+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
3. Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
4. Support sorting order by Recently Added/Modified, Most Viewed and Title
5. Allow to set number of products to be shown in the module
6. Allow to get images from field image, description and external folder
7. Allow to quickly switch between 2 layouts: popup on click and same window on click
8. Allow to change width, height and styles of images
9. Support Multi-Language
10. Support Multi-Module on the same page
11. Support 4 modes and 3 formats for resizing images
12. Allow to set opened links in: New Window/Same Window/Popup
13. Allow to show or hide product's fields like title, description, tags, related articles, hits...
14. Support caching to make your website load faster
15. Support inserting pre- and post- text with each instance
VERSION 1.0.0 - Released on 25-April-2014
+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x and Joomla 3.x
+ Support Responsive layout