J!Extranet is an open-source component for the Joomla! CMS that gives you ability to setup a fully featured client area (extranet).
J!Extranet mission is to create a secure download area and to allow access only to specified users.
With J!Extranet you can organize and manage the delivery of protected files to your users without any hassle.
Main features of J!Extranet:
- Individual access rights to folders for each user. Each user can have different access rights to different folders.
- Increased files security - the user doesn't have access to the direct link to file, each file is served securely through extranet download links.
- Unlimited files and folders - each folder created inside J!Extranet can contain an unlimited number of subfolders or files
- Server synchronization - you can automatically add multiple files to J!Extranet just by uploading them to your server using a ftp client or another convenient method (ssh,sftp,etc). J!Extranet also allows cron jobs to synchronize your files from server with the files from database.
- User and files logs - you can view your users download activity and/or your files access activity
- User notifications - whenever a new file is added to an extranet folder, a specified list of users will be notified via email/message
- Highly customizable -the options section has a variety of advanced features that will give your more control over the look and feel of J!Extranet
For a list of full features and a complete demo please visit J!Extranet home page: http://www.medialup.com/index.php/products/joomla-extensions/j-extranet