J!Extranet mission is to create a secure download area and to allow access only to specified users.
With J!Extranet you can organize and manage downloads of protected files without any hassle.
Main features of J!Extranet:
- Individual access rights to folders for each user. Each user can have different access rights to different folders.
- Increased files security - the user doesn't have access to the direct link to file, each file is served securely through extranet download links.
- Unlimited files and folders - each folder created inside J!Extranet can contain an unlimited number of subfolders or files
- Server synchronization - you can automatically add multiple files to J!Extranet just by uploading them to your server using a ftp client or another convenient method (ssh,sftp,etc). J!Extranet also allows cron jobs to synchronize your files from server with the files from database.
- User and files logs - you can view your users download activity and/or your files access activity
- User notifications - whenever a new file is added to an extranet folder, a specified list of users will be notified via email/message
- Highly customizable -the options section has a variety of advanced features that will give your more control over the look and feel of J!Extranet