Let your website users choose the articles to read by clicking them on a map, rather then a text list.
You can put markers on a map which are linked to the article. Furthermore you can delete them or add new ones.
This component has 3 pages:
- Map view: to show the articles map
- Add view: to link an article to a marker on the map
- Delete view: where geotags can be deleted
Since I personally like components which are entirely configurable from the front-end, both the "add" and the "delete" views are in front-end. It's up to you to "protect" them setting the "register" or the "special" access level, based on your needs.
Here some features:
- Customizable map type (Hybrid, Terrain, Roadmap, Satellite)
- Customizable map initial zoom and center
- Article preview by clicking on a marker.
- Draggable marker in add view, to easily set a place.
- Customizable marker: you can use your own PNG marker.