The Login Register Module is pretty much a copy of the default Joomla Mod_login Module and the Joomla user registration page. The Benefit of using this module is that it uses Jquery and enables both Login and registration from a module itself without having user to go the registration page. The module uses Jquery and uses Jquery NoConflict tag to make sure it's compatible with other Libraries running on your site.
Improved in v1.5.1
* Added option to choose the default view. either login or register
* Added Joomla 1.6 compatibility
* Added option to disable login and display only registration into the module.
* Fixed Language file Issue
* Added nl-NL (Dutch) Translation
* Added ar-DZ Arabic Translation
* Added cs-CZ Czech Translation
* Added mn-MN Mongolian Translation
* Added sv-SE Swedish Translation
Improved in v 1.5.2
* Added Recaptcha Support
* Added Fields Validation
Improved in V 1.5.3
* Fixed minor registration view logout bug.
* Added over 15 new language translations.
Improved in V 1.5.4
* Added option to load jQuery locally or from Google API's
* Added option to display Radio buttons to switch between login and register either at the Top or Bottom
* Recaptcha private key validation
* Have the Checkboxes at the top or bottom
* Fixed Joomla 1.6 version Logout bug
* load Jquery from Google CDN or Local
* All Major Bugs Fixed.
Need this module translated to your language for free??? post a request at our forum.
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated