Joomla Extension for CopySafe Web Protection
Insert CopySafe Web images into Joomla using "shortcode".
This extension enables the insertion of CopySafe Web encrypted images into Joomla posts and pages with "shortcode". The resulting embedded image object is supported in popular web browsers across all Windows computers from XP to the latest versions, which comprise of 92% of net users.
- Copy protect images and all other web page content
- Safe from Print Screen and all screen capture software
- Encrypted images cannot be retrieved from browser cache
- Domain locked images cannot be used elsewhere
- Encrypted images stored on the server are safe from your web host
- Encrypted images cannot be saved or scraped
CopySafe Web can be easily added to any pages or posts created by Joomla. By adding a CopySafe Web encrypted image to a web page using this Joomla extension, the object code and scripts to activate copy protection are very much simplified.
When editing a page or post, click on the [C] icon above the HTML editor toolbar to insert the "shortcode", where the cursor was last placed in the text area. After uploading or selecting an existing image (from a previous upload), you can then nominate the security settings to use for the page or post. Different pages can use different security settings, for example, to allow the submission of web forms you may need to enable use of the keyboard.
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated