This plugin adds Googles reCaptcha support to JForm compatible with Joomla 1.6 and 1.7, most importantly the user registration form. All you need to get a reCaptcha is a public/private key pair from google.
In order to translate this extension into your native language if not supported you can perform the following steps.
- Change to plugins/system/rvs_recaptcha/language folder
- Copy en-GB folder to xx-XX (your language code)
- Rename the files inside the new folder
- Change the language strings
If you translate this extension into another language I would love to add the translations to the plugin package, so if that is a possibility please contact me.
You'll find me at #joomla@freenode
- Added Dutch tranlsation (nl-NL)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation (pt-BR)
- Added Turkish translation (tr-TR)
- Added Swedish translation (sv-SE)
- Added Italian translation (it-IT)
- Updated Spanish translation (es-ES)
- As per request in the comments, added support for the forgotten password and username reminder forms. Please keep in mind that the spanish and french translation might be a little flaky, corrections are welcomed.
- Updater support was added recently, and this is the first update that can be installed through the update manager.
- Joomla! 1.7 compatibility
- Remove additional "Form Validation" fieldset, field is now part of the registration form
- Add some languages
- Fix template loading bug when no public API keys is given
- Add support for contact form