This is a simple extension which helps to log the IP-addresses of the registered user when they log in into the site.
The purpose of the component is to help to detect unauthorized access.
The log can be seen on a report. The component makes statistics about the location of users (country and city) estimated from their IP-addresses. To this the extension uses GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.
You should inform your visitors in the terms of service of your site about the collection of data.
-overwritten for Joomla! 3
- block IP addresses
- list of IP addresses not to log
- sending email about unauthorized use of usernames
- data export to csv
- opportunity to upload datafile manually
- refresh or reidentify false geolocation
- fixed ACL related bug
- fixed pagination and sorting bug on Statistics screen
-compatibility with 1.6+
-more filter options on Report screen
- new plugin to log every unique pageviews
- compatibility with PHP safe mode (thanks to Chris Coleman - espacenetworks.com)
- statistics with different grouping: by user and IP-address
- modified date format (can be set at parameters)
- 'check for new version' option