Tiered of spammers abusing your forms or of users struggling with Captchas when trying to contact you?
Visforms provides you with integrated online spam-protection methods that defend your forms effectively against spam-attacks, even without using Captchas, and is thus the most userfriendly and secure Joomla! form generator component.
Visforms combines outstanding security highlights with feature-rich, flexible forms and a straightforward back-end management, which allows you to create spam-free custom forms for a vast range of applications as easy as pie.
Further purchased plugins are available offering great supplementary values. As examples, they allow you to display the stored user inputs or to embed your forms, both anywhere in articles and modules.
- Bundled with an enhanced version of our prominet Spambotcheck plugin for effective online spam-protection without Captchas
- Captchas optionally available
- Secure file upload
- Full ACL support
Responsive form layouts
- Supports responsive Bootstrap default and horizontal form layout and Visforms layout
- Custom text, which can be added before or after each form field
- Select between multiple positions of required text in form
- Select between multiple positions, where to dispaly the required asterix for required fields
Support for all default HTML form field types
- Hide field labels and use placeholders instead
- Text inputs: text, email, date, url, number, hidden, password
- Selects and radios
- Single checkbox and checkbox groups
- Buttons: Submit, Image, Reset
- File upload
- Additional field separator
- Show/hide a form field, depending on the value selected in an other field
- Define as many conditions for a field as you like
- Nested conditional fields
Flexible field validation
- Use any individual regular expression to validate the user input of text fields
- Compare user inputs in two or more fields with equal to validation
- Validate for unique field value in database
- Build-in field type specific validation for email, number, date and url
Customizable result messages and emails
- Use user inputs in result message and receipt email
- Either use default result message or create a custom result message or redirect to a specific page after form submit
Backend management of user inputs
- Store submitted user inputs in database
- Export data to CSV format
- Edit stored user inputs
- Restore edited user inputs to the values submitted by the user
Display stored user inputs anywhere in the frontend
- List view and detail view
- Exclude fields from frontend display
- Exclude record sets from frontend display
- Sort data in frontend display
- Set list limit for frontend view
Native multilingual support
- Allows you to create forms and fields in different languages. So, if you build a multilingual website, you can do this natively and won't have to worry about it.
CK Forms extension from Cookex Developpment
- Visforms works fundamentally similar to the Joomla 1.5 extension
- Import your CK Forms data from your Joomla 1.5 website
- Comprehensive build-in event system
- Development of own custom plugin enhancements
- Enable URL parameter to set default values for specific fields
- Administration batch copy of forms and/or fields
- Uses Joomla! auto-updater to keep you informed about updates
- Free removal of "Powered by" link
- Continuous implementation of new features as requested from Visforms users
Visforms extension plugins
Optional purchased plugins do offer great supplementary values.
Display a single form definition multiple times with specific start values each embedded anywhere in the front-end, such as in articles or in modules.
The stored user input may also be shown anywhere in the front-end; including visible fields selection, data selection, ordering and plenty more display options. All this is achieved by editing a tiny configuration string.
Configure your form to support multiple notification e-mails having different addresses depending on the user input. This way, your form dispatches the notification e-mail always to the person in charge.