Quick Add to Menu
Quick add to menu for Joomla 3.X and 2.5.X! Create a menu item for your articles upon creation, seamless integration within the Joomla article manager, as if it was always there!
Add a menu item for an article automatically!
Joomla is so awesome. It really is! It lets you have everything in its place, never binding things together. But your clients don't understand how to "create a page" because they first create an article, and then a menu item, and then display them in a module - it is just too much for them.
Well, those days are now over, with Quick Add to Menu by ExtendCms! When you create an Article, you will have an option, right then and there to add a menu item as well! End of story for your client!
Features at a glance:
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH COM_CONTENT! Add extra menu item right when creating an article. And this only displays when creating a new article!
- Super easy to add menu items representing new articles
- Seamless integration with the article manager for both Joomla 3 and Joomla 2.5!
- The user editing content can add to any menu
- The user editing content can add menu link as sub item to any item on the site
- The user editing content can add menu item in an unpublished state
- Control all defaults via the plugin manager!