Latest 1.3.7 Stable Released!
- Responsive front-end layout - The component can now be viewed properly via mobile devices.
- Addition of new MyFolders Feature for employers, allows employers to organize/manage jobseekers profile more effectively.
- Save/Group Jobseeker profile into specific folders(i.e. KIV, For Interview, Experts Lists).
- Save search result(s) into MyFolders for later accessing.
- Rate & provide remarks to individual Jobseeker or applicant(s) based on employer's evaluation.
- Jobseekers can sign up based on membership just like Employers do and Admin can put the system in free mode.
- Jobseekers can set their resume as Featured
- Jobseekers can link their Video Resume from Youtube and Google Video
- Jobseekers pay for applying to jobs.
- The system can receive anonymous job application from guests and send email to the employer.
- Google Map added to the job detail page.
- JoomBah Feeds similar to JomSocial Activity Stream has been added and the following activities from JoomBah are streamed. a. Jobseeker apply to a job vacancy b. Jobseeker update his profile c. Employer post new jobs d. Employer update his profile e. Employer views the jobseeker's profile
- List of companies / company directory page has been added.
- Job detail and Company Profile page has a new layout with Google Map.
- Company Name and Jobseekers name are hidden respecting the user's privacy settings and many more...
There are 3 main reasons to go for JoomBah Jobs.
1. Subscription for Employers
2. Subscription for Jobseekers
3. Job Alerts for Jobseekers
JB Jobs has been developed to fulfill the needs of one full-fledged, power-packed, less bug component which take care of complete Job Recruitment System.
Please visit http://www.joombah.com for more details.
- 1.3.8 Stable
- JoomBah Team
- Last updated:
- Dec 17 2014
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money