Go Mylo Countdown
Go Mylo Countdown is a Joomla module that counts down from the hosting server's current date/time to a specified date/time using days, hours, minutes and/or seconds. This is one of the most flexible countdown modules for controlling the style and content of your output.
* 24 or 12 - Choose either 24 hour format or 12 hour format.
* Time Zone Offset - If your host server is in a different time zone, the countdown can be adjusted
* Pre and Post Text - Add text above and below the countdown with CSS and HTML tags
* Custom Label, Styling & Location - Add a label to the countdown, use CSS to style it to your liking, position it above, below, to the left, or to the right of the countdown
* Units to Display - Choose the units you wish to display
* Zero Plurality - Toggles usage of plural words when used with the number 0.
* Countdown Styling - Allows the usage of HTML and CSS to style your countdown
* Horizontal or Vertical? - Elements of the countdown may be displayed in a line or in a stack
* Text or Redirect? - When the countdown reaches zero, choose whether to display customizable text (with CSS and HTML) or redirect to a new page or website
* Module Class Suffix - Add custom styling to the module with a module suffix
* Language Files - Uses language files for extra flexibility.
Included languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portugese, Spanish, Swedish
-- Note that some language files are awaiting updates from our wonderful translators.
If you'd like to translate a file to your language, email firstname.lastname@example.org.